List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god, could that be the forward? Please no. I was told we were having a crack at a forward who couldn’t quite make another team. A third forward. My guess was weideman or Riccardi but never confirmed.
I have thought this could happen for a while,
we give Cerra, we get 6 and McGovern.
Holy s**t Batman.....

I believe we will rookie Shane Kersten in preparation for Neale's return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely!! Little bit of flare and dash on the inside

I like the idea of getting somebody with some pace out of the middle but I also like the option of getting some decent tall forwards so Fyfe can play full time mid (like he wants) and also I would like Walters to start more in the middle at centre bounces (he does well when he goes in there and has the pace to get outside quickly) and then go forward. Gets him in the game and also hopefully kicks goals

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If only he was built like Majak now and still move like that…He’ll be worth more than Luke Jackson
Just get out of this trade period with pick 6, fisher, Clarke and a future 1st and it'll be good.

Lose cerra and pick 27. They can make clarke work somehow.
Fisher? Do tell?

If they want to keep Coniglio for sure they should ask top dollar, just as we would be for Lobb.
Yeah but they don't that's the point - just because a player is contracted doesn't mean they want to keep them.
Does GWS really want Cogs? - no
Does Geel really want Clark? - no
When that is the case players are gettable for less and opportunity clubs know it despite what their clubs say publicly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back