Status
Not open for further replies.

fnerd

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 23, 2009
Castilly rock
AFL Club
Fremantle
i actually cant believe that tom morris is discussing him requesting a trade due to compassionate reasons
Because it’s from a non vic club to a vic club ,said “compassionate” grounds are legit , of course if it’s the other way round then GWS would be expected to hand over 2 first rounders for trying to poach said player

guidodp15

All Australian
Oct 10, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
likely tomorrow with 20 mins to go. Though I'm still seeing here and there something about a big fish trade to happen. Maybe that's to do with one or more of the Hawks mids being shipped out. Tom Mitchell's a pretty big fish being the 2018 Brownlow medalist.

no one biting at Mitchell.

also i saw Mark Readings Tweet yesterday. Must've been a "hiccup"

Paracleet

Emotion is not going to get the job done..
Jun 30, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
no one biting at Mitchell.

also i saw Mark Readings Tweet yesterday. Must've been a "hiccup"
I did wonder about that. I mean just what of sources could he possibly have? Someone in the club was scrolling through the contact list their phone looking for the right place to drop that nugget: They slide right on past all the actual footy columnists and settle on Mark Readings? The guy who reads the sport. And just got fired. Nah he made it up.

Last edited:

guidodp15

All Australian
Oct 10, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I did wonder about that. I mean just what of sources could he possibly have? Someone in the club was scrolling through the contact list their phone looking for the right place to drop that nugget: They slide right on past all the actual footy columnists and settle Mark Readings? The guy who reads the sport. And just got fired. Nah he made it up.
Exactly journalists always do these types of "news drops" if its right they seem like they have sources but they cover their ass just in case.

Tom Morris also said Ian Hill could be a part of the Lobb trade and 24 hours he wrote a story on how he wanted to go to Victoria

Daddoo

Master Chef
Oct 31, 2015
Chicago
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers Milwaukee Brewers
Although I’m a bit devo we wont have Mason Cox in purple.🤪

I don’t want Cox on the list but I wouldn’t mind having an American to root for on Freo. Lol. I met Mason at the USAFL finals a couple years ago when I was volunteering there. I think I almost made it up to his belly button. Dude is freaking tall. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

guidodp15

All Australian
Oct 10, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I don’t want Cox on the list but I wouldn’t mind having an American to root for on Freo. Lol. I met Mason at the USAFL finals a couple years ago when I was volunteering there. I think I almost made it up to his belly button. Dude is freaking tall. Haha.

hed be the best set shot on the team

FreoMatt

All Australian
Aug 15, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Wow - just seen that Bobby Hill choose Essendon because he wants to play in Dreamtime games and the Anzac Day games.
What an entitled flog.
I hope GWS hold him to his contract.
hate that kind of player power from a guy who has shown SFA so far

Unless his girlfriend is from Melb, his talk about wanting to be closer to family is also BS. Brad Hill is about his 4th cousin and he only ever met him a few years back when he came to the dockers for a development session.

Diverbelow

Senior List
Mar 4, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
If we could get Mason Cox for $200,000 and a rookie spot then do it for a year or two. With Taberner and treacy further up the ground just park this bloke within 40 metres. He is a decent set shot.

mr.11

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
F.C Barcelona ,Redwings
If we could get Mason Cox for $200,000 and a rookie spot then do it for a year or two. With Taberner and treacy further up the ground just park this bloke within 40 metres. He is a decent set shot.
That's why you Rookie list him or delisted free agent - minimum payments.

Paracleet

Emotion is not going to get the job done..
Jun 30, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Mason Cox is a spud and anyone wanting to take him on needs their head read. What Collingwood have been smoking to keep resigning him all these years I want some of.

Hogwild

Team Captain
Oct 10, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Unless his girlfriend is from Melb, his talk about wanting to be closer to family is also BS. Brad Hill is about his 4th cousin and he only ever met him a few years back when he came to the dockers for a development session.

let him dream about it in NSW

thewiz0033

Senior List
Feb 18, 2016
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Couth Fremantle
the biggest things that killed us apart from fyfes sitters

the 50m paid to buddy
pav Centering to Fyfe instead of kicking for goal.

Gunston kicking a goal right before 3qtr time just as went got a heap of momentum
For me the one that stood out was when we reached 9 points down and ballas has a one on one with lake. Puts on the burners which would have been a clear run to goals and slips over

hawks rebound and goal. 16 points down instead of 3

Hogwild

Team Captain
Oct 10, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
For me the one that stood out was when we reached 9 points down and ballas has a one on one with lake. Puts on the burners which would have been a clear run to goals and slips over

hawks rebound and goal. 16 points down instead of 3
Daniel Pearce miskicking across goals in first quarter - Haw goal. Experienced player.........set the tone

Daniel Pearce miskicking across goals in first quarter - Haw goal. Experienced player.........set the tone

Yeah, but it was Daniel Pearce. I don't think anyone was surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back