List Mgmt. 2021 List Management: Draft, Trade, Free Agency and Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020-08-18_spo_61349194_I1.JPG

He looks like he and Mitch Crowden have the same dad.

Hopefully he has the footskills the other elite Irish recruits have brought.

This will take up one of out Cat-B spots.

Are we expecting to have Lobb request a trade at the end of next season?

Will a club still offer him a deal until he is 32 assuming we don't?

I expect he will. I think it will be easier for another club to smooth the final year of his contract out over 2-3yrs.

Let's hope his management give us the heads-up immediately upon the season ending. Who knows, we might even be able to pull the trigger at the start of the trade period.

I expect he will. I think it will be easier for another club to smooth the final year of his contract out over 2-3yrs.

Let's hope his management give us the heads-up immediately upon the season ending. Who knows, we might even be able to pull the trigger at the start of the trade period.
He will still be contracted for a year so I suspect the discussion would start at "we expect to get a pick in the range of x" and then letting Young, if he is still his manager, get to work on a deal with clubs in that range.

I would think Lobb at 29 will be attractive to a club in the top six who needed another marking target up forward and transitioning the ball, so a pick in the 14 to 20 range would be where that conversation goes.

I still think it will be St Kilda.

He will still be contracted for a year so I suspect the discussion would start at "we expect to get a pick in the range of x" and then letting Young, if he is still his manager, get to work on a deal with clubs in that range.

I would think Lobb at 29 will be attractive to a club in the top six who needed another marking target up forward and transitioning the ball, so a pick in the 14 to 20 range would be where that conversation goes.

I still think it will be St Kilda.

Agreed.

Maybe even Richmond after realizing they didn't have the cover for CCJ and Chol in 2022 and want to have a serious crack for another couple of seasons?

With plenty of notice we should be able to get something done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately there isn't anybody like Naughton in this draft, :p
I know this is a complete red-herring, but considering you were one of the few who wanted Naughton pre-draft what are your thoughts on the potential of Denver Grainger-Barrass making the similar move up front? I think he could be a real weapon in the forward 50 if the hawks gave it a chance.

Brayden Sier and Charlie Constable are delisted free agents. Any interest?

Isn't Constable good mates with Brayshaw?

We only tried this once with Sian Hurley, I always thought he had promise but never got a shot

Good to see us at least trying something new

He had a shocking hip injury that has unfortunately stayed with him permanently and seen him go into hospital for multiple surgeries many years after he stopped playing. Well and truly Fremantled.

What are poeoples thougths on approaching Brisbane for a pick swap?

6 or 8 for 14 and 18?

having 6/8, 14, 18, 19 would be a great hand. Yes we might miss a potential top 8 player, but gives us two solid picks in the teens. The noise is after the first 6 -8 players it’s very much even based on needs.

6/8 - Rachele, Erasmus
14 - Amiss, Johnson
18 - JVR
19 - Williams

We know clubs may come knocking for 19, so we could turn this into 21/22/24 and and extra pick to maybe get Motlop.

How many spots do we currently have on our list?

Do we need to make room for draftees?

Is Brayden Sier of any interest to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back