Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnthedockers

Premiership Player
Aug 31, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lots of people saying we are desperate for a key forward/ruck-forward. The matwhinners these days are the goal kicking mids - we lack these. Mundy is our best and he is on his pension.

Dusty, Petracca, Bont are the kind of mids that can win you a grand final. Fyfe can't kick goals anymore. We don't have anyone like that which is why Erasmus and Rachelle or a goal-kicking mid must be a priority with 6 or 8 (or both).

Take Amiss or JVR/Williams with 8 or 19 and Benning as a rookie.

Keep in mind also that Dillon O'Reilly kicked as many goals as Amiss in the colts a few years back!
True, that’s why I believe if we get our way it wil be Vic tall, Vic mid with our first 2 picks.

guidodp15

All Australian
Oct 10, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Did anyone see Freo's Big fish meme tweet today? they obviously have someone watching BF

I like Rachele but we need a tall mid over 1.90 cm to replace Mundy and Fyfe.

also can someone explain the rule/logic behind the rule about the two different NGA bidding rules e.g bids outside of 20 and 40?

Sep 24, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Did anyone see Freo's Big fish meme tweet today? they obviously have someone watching BF

I like Rachele but we need a tall mid over 1.90 cm to replace Mundy and Fyfe.

also can someone explain the rule/logic behind the rule about the two different NGA bidding rules e.g bids outside of 20 and 40?

City NGAs are over 40, country over 20.

Sep 30, 2011
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Whoever is playing WC
Lots of people saying we are desperate for a key forward/ruck-forward. The matwhinners these days are the goal kicking mids - we lack these. Mundy is our best and he is on his pension.

Dusty, Petracca, Bont are the kind of mids that can win you a grand final. Fyfe can't kick goals anymore. We don't have anyone like that which is why Erasmus and Rachelle or a goal-kicking mid must be a priority with 6 or 8 (or both).

Take Amiss or JVR/Williams with 8 or 19 and Benning as a rookie.

Keep in mind also that Dillon O'Reilly kicked as many goals as Amiss in the colts a few years back!
Yep, watch the board melt when JVR & Amiss are still on the board at the end of day 1 and we sell pick 19 (what ever it is at the time) for a future 1st.

Schauermann

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 27, 2011
Hamburg
AFL Club
Fremantle

Agree on midfield goals. But we need more forwards who kick goals as well.

I'd even be happy with defenders who kick goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back