2021 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Brodie Smith has changed management, he's now in Garry Winter's camp.

Maybe we are a chance for pick 2

After the deal he got Brad I'm staggered anyone would want him as a manager.

After the deal he got Brad I'm staggered anyone would want him as a manager.
My understanding is that the deal for Brad was actually very good, probably around $800kpa, but heavily incentive-based. Incentive payments are not counted in compensation calculations, so Brad gets what he wants and our compensation slides to tier 3.

My understanding is that the deal for Brad was actually very good, probably around $800kpa, but heavily incentive-based. Incentive payments are not counted in compensation calculations, so Brad gets what he wants and our compensation slides to tier 3.
Everyone wins except for us. Yet again.

Everyone wins except for us. Yet again.

14, 11, 0, 16, 20, 0, 22, 12

These numbers do not add up to $800k per year without incentives.

Not what I heard.

St Kilda were the only party who wanted him, and he got priced accordingly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His manager told St Kilda no one else wanted him so they were essentially free to give him whatever they chose.

Which is a failing on his behalf.... And our club FWIW.

His manager told St Kilda no one else wanted him so they were essentially free to give him whatever they chose.

Which is a failing on his behalf.... And our club FWIW.
Surely he couldn’t have ****ed that up so badly, Brad should have sacked him if that’s the case.

Also to clarify, was that before or after they agreed to terms? I can imagine him saying something like that to work out he would get there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back