Keeper Lg. 2021 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry just to confirm I am still right to retain Mason Wood with my last pick? Didn't realise I needed to declare it.

Yup, no issues. You didn’t delist him (just UF didn’t give us the option to keep him there). Whoever you take with the last pick in the draft will be automatically swapped out with Mason Wood once he’s back on the UF system.

Trade Alert

Deft Touch receive Dom Tyson

Warriors receive Pick 105

Unknown Caller to confirm and give me picks 99 and 105 on the UF site so I can take the next two picks

Tom scully being picked as placeholder for mason wood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done everybody, another draft done and dusted!

Warriors draft summary

Ins: Ben McEvoy, Alex Sexton, Jayden Hunt, Ryan Angwin, Max Holmes, Blake Coleman, Shannon Neale, Eddie Ford

Outs: Martin Gleeson, Sam Mayes, Dom Tyson, Josh Honey, Pick 25, Pick 33, Pick 42, Pick 56

Warriors pretty happy with their trading and draft selections. I would have liked to have picked up a couple of young defenders, but warriors are hoping Jayden Hunt can regain defender status and his form of a few years ago now that the forward experiment seems over.

Warriors got the most promising young ruck in the draft (Neale) and I think they got good value in Angwin, Holmes and Coleman who all went top 24 in the AFL draft, but slide in the BFDL draft to picks 42, 43, and 99! Eddie Ford was on many AFL draft boards in the top 25, and Warriors think he may end up the best of their draft haul.

Warriors also happy to end up with McEvoy as needed ruck depth and Alex Sexton as forward depth, who could both end up best 22 by seasons end.

Starting Best 22
Screenshot_20210304-071650_Chrome.jpg

Warriors are getting older, but hopefully some of the kids can develop in 2-3 years time as some of the best 22 players are retiring.

Warriors are hoping Heppell is able to get defender status early on, as that will make an big improvement to the best 22.

Last edited:
We’re we meaning for waterman ect to fall in mid week and just get picked up? I thought we were going to go through normal FA priorities? And this way Zim or American doggie can just pick the best one each week as they are added 1 by 1?

Doesn’t answer my question, the issue raised with flaps ect was that these players just get dumped in and the FA process is ignored. Also the way the dump in advantages those at the bottom a lot, (as it should). I guess I’m of the opinion it should be them all available at once, when lists are final is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back