Keeper Lg. 2021 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need to look at having it be last season's reverse ladder order for the first 3 or 5 rounds or however many before reverting to current ladder position. I was bottom 4 after Round 1 last season, for example.
I quite like this idea, for the sake of equalisation. Maybe not 5 weeks, but 2-3 rounds would be suitable in enabling bottom teams to become more competitive and have a list that can rise back up quicker.

There's usually only a couple of gems anyway.

have people figured out how to edit the Guernsey now without flash player?

99% sure UF are gonna kill this. Flash has been disabled by Adobe since January (after a 3 year warning) and websites that haven't transitioned out of it are left with a non-modifying button.

Hopefully they can add in some other kind of custom jumper creator because it's a fun tool, and a team's identity more than anything, which is what we're all about

Marlion Pickett and Will Hoskin-Elliott available for trade for a future 3rd rounder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schache available for a discounted rate if anyone wants to take a risk/reward option in him?

Also types like Cuningham, Francis, Blakely are assessing there options.

My injury outs for next round are looking like this:

B: Whitfield, McDonald.
C: Yeo, Coniglio, Prestia.
F: Cameron, Martin.

šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€
Havenā€™t you dropped like 3 categories out of 27? Understand that has little to do with next week but if anyone can absorb some pain maybe itā€™s you? šŸ˜‚

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back