Unknown Caller

Club Legend
Sep 25, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
New York Knicks
Just noting that mid season draftees have been just added but it’s looks like they will be processed tonight if someone makes a claim on them.

I think we should wait until the weekend lockout so that they’re added to the general pool. I don’t think a few hours notice is long enough.

KissKiss

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 26, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I do hate bye weeks. They are a fun challenge to the season sometimes. But man its hard when you lose half a team in one week

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Just noting that mid season draftees have been just added but it’s looks like they will be processed tonight if someone makes a claim on them.

I think we should wait until the weekend lockout so that they’re added to the general pool. I don’t think a few hours notice is long enough.
I just saw this now, but sounds fair

flaps

Premiership Player
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic

yep, best way to do it IMO

Unknown Caller

Club Legend
Sep 25, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
New York Knicks
The waiver date is different for the three players dropped compared to everyone else. Would people be okay with waiting until the weekend so that it resets for all players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rockford

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Joel Western named for his debut this round. Milestone for the Raiders, I've never had a season where every player on my list has played at least one game. Probably should wait until after he's debuted :D

Remove this Banner Ad