2021 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rockford

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Lloyd, Howe, Ellis, McDonald and Bruest from my last game, added to Greenwood, Z.Williams etc.. but then also depth missing too, so struggling to name a full squad.
That sucks, and I feel your pain. But, I'll take it. That said, I think it's going to be close and went into this round thinking this is where my journey ends this season. Good luck and hopefully there's no weird COVID cancelled/delayed matches.

Rockford

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Ooff.. Career high goal kicking and accuracy from Charlie Cameron looks like it's decided things. Counting on Jakey Stringer to equal his career best 6 goals as well :D If any side can capitulate the way the Pies did yesterday, it'll be the Gold Coast.

Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Ooff.. Career high goal kicking and accuracy from Charlie Cameron looks like it's decided things. Counting on Jakey Stringer to equal his career best 6 goals as well :D If any side can capitulate the way the Pies did yesterday, it'll be the Gold Coast.
tenderwarrior used the old “damn will be hard with all my injuries” line on Friday too lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KissKiss

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 26, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Not sure I can quite hang on here. Could go down to the wire.

Also Curnow, Danniher and Cameron pulling out all the goals again

Rockford

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Two goals from treacy does it
Oh yeah, we were well aware that a couple of unanswered goals would’ve made the difference. After Treacy got one early on we were cheering him on to get another. Wasn’t to be. There was a moment (I think 3rd quarter) where Sheed was running past Kennedy on the outside after he’d received and was turning towards goal. Made sense for Kennedy to kick it but Aimee and I, randomly, amongst a sea of Dockers supporters (after we’d been barracking for Freo all day) started shouting “Give it to Sheed!” 😂

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Cant believe I lost 4-3 with two drawn categories!!! Just a single hitout or tackle and it could have been very different.

But at the same time I never thought I would get there so am very proud.

Congrats tenderwarrior you put together a great season and won when you needed to.
Even better that Tutty Tributes is my brothers old team. I made sure he knew about it 😅

KissKiss

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 26, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Once the offseason rules and so on? I assume lists are locked and I cant remember trade rules for the offseason

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad