Keeper Lg. 2021 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can the new coaches (past 12 or so months) please post here who the previous coach/team name was of their side?

This is so I can keep track of future picks available/being traded.

I only need to hear from the following:

Croxton Roosters - Bowski
Flat Track Kings - The_Big_Ship

Cheers
If u go to view keeper selections it should say it

Can the new coaches (past 12 or so months) please post here who the previous coach/team name was of their side?

This is so I can keep track of future picks available/being traded.

I only need to hear from the following:

Croxton Roosters - Bowski
Flat Track Kings - The_Big_Ship

Cheers
Team I took over was 'Hot Jams'. Can't remember the name of the former coach sorry. It's in thread I'm sure but I can't do a proper search while at work.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Team I took over was 'Hot Jams'. Can't remember the name of the former coach sorry. It's in thread I'm sure but I can't do a proper search while at work.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Yeah, I have fixed it all up now. Once I realised there was only two of you it was easy to work out 😅

I badly need a ruck and some scoring. My 1st round pick next year which will for sure be another top 3 pick is firmly on the table. Trying to get a trade through before i can figure out what im doing with this pick. Will be napping on the draft board, as is tradition. :moustache: :D

I badly need a ruck and some scoring. My 1st round pick next year which will for sure be another top 3 pick is firmly on the table. Trying to get a trade through before i can figure out what im doing with this pick. Will be napping on the draft board, as is tradition. :moustache: :D
What is your age cut off?

Nothing for trade,
Confirmed. I can’t access admin settings at the moment so I’ll announce my pick and Deeman can select it on my behalf to not hold up the draft.

Raiders with P45 take Isaiah Winder.
It is Isiah 😉, and he looks a beauty. I have heard he is like if Michael Walters and Shaun Burgoyne had a love child

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back