Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
I'm a fair way off the pace this season. Just have been lucky with my match ups at any given week. Looking through the numbers there's a few teams that are posting numbers every round that would beat me if that was my match up. TW had me soundly beaten again this round.

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
Aww, that came as a shock. Logged in to UF to setup my team and saw someone had signed "R. Mathieson", thought what the hell? He's on my list.. turns out Mathieson got dropped instead of Tomlinson when I signed Reid. I swear I clicked on Tomlinson for my delisting :D Damn. Four years of nursing him on my list and on the eve of getting a game he's off to another home, look after him for me Haychh

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Aww, that came as a shock. Logged in to UF to setup my team and saw someone had signed "R. Mathieson", thought what the hell? He's on my list.. turns out Mathieson got dropped instead of Tomlinson when I signed Reid. I swear I clicked on Tomlinson for my delisting :D Damn. Four years of nursing him on my list and on the eve of getting a game he's off to another home, look after him for me Haychh
I had the thought it was a left-field delisting

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
I had the thought it was a left-field delisting

Yeah, I don't know what's happened there. It is possible I've ****ed up but I'm going to be watching who actually gets delisted next time I pick up a FA signing very closely (and everyone else should too I guess) in case there's something buggy going on. Will get a ton of opportunity now at the Lions with all their outs, and has never had a problem scoring well.

Nov 26, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yeah, I don't know what's happened there. It is possible I've f’ed up but I'm going to be watching who actually gets delisted next time I pick up a FA signing very closely (and everyone else should too I guess) in case there's something buggy going on. Will get a ton of opportunity now at the Lions with all their outs, and has never had a problem scoring well.
Think he's got about a month to prove himself. His spot in the squad is pretty precarious but great opportunity right now

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Sorry mate, I saw he was a recent delisting not long after reading an article how he will be filling Neale’s shoes for a little bit. Lucky timing by myself!

tenderwarrior

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 26, 2003
Launceston
AFL Club
Geelong
Yeah, I don't know what's happened there. It is possible I've f’ed up but I'm going to be watching who actually gets delisted next time I pick up a FA signing very closely (and everyone else should too I guess) in case there's something buggy going on. Will get a ton of opportunity now at the Lions with all their outs, and has never had a problem scoring well.
I think it is just you making an error, I can understand how those two names could be confused if not paying 100% attention

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
Heads up Ultimate Footy has processed all the free agents a day early.

Surely we reverse these and do it all again (with the correct RFA order it was) with the right timeframe.

Personally I do all my waivers on a Monday afternoon when I've assessed all the teams. Not on Sunday night when the round is barely finished and UF hasn't updated ...

Nov 26, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions

Surely we reverse these and do it all again (with the correct RFA order it was) with the right timeframe.

Personally I do all my waivers on a Monday afternoon when I've assessed all the teams. Not on Sunday night when the round is barely finished and UF hasn't updated ...
Its always been part of my Monday routine. Check waivers, team and footy tips

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong

Not that it would impact on me as I'm dead last on waivers but I think we reverse them and then do it Monday. Assuming we even can?

I can’t edit teams after the draft. Coaches who have made pickups would need to reverse it and then I would reset the number of transactions.

There is a league alert stating to contact UF about the issue so I could do that.

flaps

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2009
Ballarat via Melbourne via Hobart via Albury
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Albury Bandits, Orlando Magic
I can’t edit teams after the draft. Coaches who have made pickups would need to reverse it and then I would reset the number of transactions.

There is a league alert stating to contact UF about the issue so I could do that.
If you can, that's probably the best course of action. We've now got two players that shouldn't have said players on a Monday.

Screen Shot 2021-05-03 at 8.21.04 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back