Keeper Lg. 2021 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven’t got a response from UF yet.

Don’t think any coaches are super fussed about it at this stage so it might be something we just let go and monitor if it happens again next week.

Warriors have had 3 draws in the first 9 weeks. That is a crazy stat.

Is it just me or have there been more draws this season than we've had in the past. Only 9 rounds in and there's already been 4.

Just saw we somehow ended up with a draw. I’d written off my team’s chances on Thursday night. That’s unreal.

Big 1 v 2 matchup this weekend Rockford. I expect you to leave your rucks out :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or have there been more draws this season than we've had in the past. Only 9 rounds in and there's already been 4.

Big 1 v 2 matchup this weekend Rockford. I expect you to leave your rucks out :p

I will leave my best 22 ruck out.. and 10 other players from my best 22 😄 It’s the 3rd 1v2 match up in 3 weeks now.

Pretty sure all midseason draftees will be added at the same time. So it’s just matter of making sure that theyre subject to waivers when they are added. Then it will just be a normal process of them being added on Monday midnight.

Pretty sure all midseason draftees will be added at the same time. So it’s just matter of making sure that theyre subject to waivers when they are added. Then it will just be a normal process of them being added on Monday midnight.

So no separate mini-draft as such for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back