Keeper Lg. 2021 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lloyd, Howe, Ellis, McDonald and Bruest from my last game, added to Greenwood, Z.Williams etc.. but then also depth missing too, so struggling to name a full squad.

That sucks, and I feel your pain. But, I'll take it. That said, I think it's going to be close and went into this round thinking this is where my journey ends this season. Good luck and hopefully there's no weird COVID cancelled/delayed matches.

Ooff.. Career high goal kicking and accuracy from Charlie Cameron looks like it's decided things. Counting on Jakey Stringer to equal his career best 6 goals as well :D If any side can capitulate the way the Pies did yesterday, it'll be the Gold Coast.

Ooff.. Career high goal kicking and accuracy from Charlie Cameron looks like it's decided things. Counting on Jakey Stringer to equal his career best 6 goals as well :D If any side can capitulate the way the Pies did yesterday, it'll be the Gold Coast.
tenderwarrior used the old “damn will be hard with all my injuries” line on Friday too lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two goals from treacy does it

Oh yeah, we were well aware that a couple of unanswered goals would’ve made the difference. After Treacy got one early on we were cheering him on to get another. Wasn’t to be. There was a moment (I think 3rd quarter) where Sheed was running past Kennedy on the outside after he’d received and was turning towards goal. Made sense for Kennedy to kick it but Aimee and I, randomly, amongst a sea of Dockers supporters (after we’d been barracking for Freo all day) started shouting “Give it to Sheed!” 😂

Cant believe I lost 4-3 with two drawn categories!!! Just a single hitout or tackle and it could have been very different.

But at the same time I never thought I would get there so am very proud.

Congrats tenderwarrior you put together a great season and won when you needed to.

Cant believe I lost 4-3 with two drawn categories!!! Just a single hitout or tackle and it could have been very different.

But at the same time I never thought I would get there so am very proud.

Congrats tenderwarrior you put together a great season and won when you needed to.
Even better that Tutty Tributes is my brothers old team. I made sure he knew about it 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back