List Mgmt. 2021 List Management

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, so only way I can figure it, is that 2 rookies get upgraded (e.g. Kennedy, Honey). LOB is delisted. Cottrell delisted.

That takes us to 35 on senior list, 4 on the rookie list.

We take one pick (25) at draft. 36 senior 4 rookie.

We then re-rookie LOB & Cottrell. 36 senior, 6 rookie. Plus Owies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, so only way I can figure it, is that 2 rookies get upgraded (e.g. Kennedy, Honey). LOB is delisted. Cottrell delisted.

With LOB downgraded, we have 33 senior. 2 picks + 1 upgrade = 36, same as last year.

Oh, 1 too many rookies? I guess Doc is on the inactive list?

I honestly don't know how rookie list and cat B and all that work. Can you have 6 on the rookie list? I thought there was a limit and that it was lower than that (like 2 rookie, plus cat B)?

Way it is playing out is not surprising, delisting/shifting a player to the rookie list, 3 picks to the draft, take 2 selections, elevate Kennedy
Don't see how... We've got 34 + 7 = 41 at the moment, max is 42. Unless we somehow get rid of a listed player, we can only pick up one player at the draft.

You can have 36 + 8 rookies + cat B

I honestly don't know how rookie list and cat B and all that work. Can you have 6 on the rookie list? I thought there was a limit and that it was lower than that (like 2 rookie, plus cat B)?
Senior list must be at least 36, max 38
Rookie list is max 6
Total Senior + Rookie must be at least 37, max 42
Can then add up to 2 Cat-B's for max 44.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back