News 2021 Media Phantoms & Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

Chesser would be a nice value get but why in the heck would we be trading up for conway when hawthorn and richmond arent needing a ruck? We could likely get him at our next pick anyway-i dont see that happening. We wouldnt pass on draper i dont think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chesser would be a nice value get but why in the heck would we be trading up for conway when hawthorn and richmond arent needing a ruck? We could likely get him at our next pick anyway-i dont see that happening. We wouldnt pass on draper i dont think.
Yeah, I read a phantom in the media somewhere the other day saying we could take Conway at 24, and its makes zero sense for us with Reeves and Lynch on the list.

The HUN also has us taking Williams at 24, and that's not going to happen either when we've already for got 4 young key forwards under 23 on the list and he doesn't look like an improvement on any of them.

It is the reason I don't want him though. The game has moved beyond guys who are bad at kicking, at least with the top teams.
Melbourne just won the flag with a midfield of absolute butchers. Petracca the only good kick in the lot of them and he's still high variance.

From what I've seen Goater's handballing is at least solid. The question on the kicking comes down to how he develops as a midfielder. It makes it harder to start him off as a back flanker.

Yeah, I read a phantom in the media somewhere the other day saying we could take Conway at 24, and its makes zero sense for us with Reeves and Lynch on the list.

The HUN also has us taking Williams at 24, and that's not going to happen either when we've already for got 4 young key forwards under 23 on the list and he doesn't look like an improvement on any of them.

Agreed.

Hawks need mids as do geelong as do richmond which is why if we are trading up its for that type not a ruck imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back