Resource 2021 Membership - *56,532 (Audited Membership Record) as at July 28th

Remove this Banner Ad

Qwerty71

Senior List
Nov 30, 2012
OS
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Has any one got a Kayo voucher code from the club? Did it work?

The one they sent me today does SFA...:mad:

WHY individual game tickets and not just a season pass you keep in Wallet, though? That's mental.
Just taking it one game at a time.

The communication from the club on the digital membership front has been so ******* sh*t. Who ever had that task should be given a kick up the ass. My bet is there is no one to give a kick up the ass.

I'm a little concerned over how the tickets might work for say, the missus - who has her ticket managed under my account. Does that mean we'll have to use the same phone for both tickets or what? The ticketmaster login though the app is ******* broken atm too lmao

As Chiwigi said, should have ******* known better.
Yup, same. No idea where my partners tix are.

WHY individual game tickets and not just a season pass you keep in Wallet, though? That's mental.

The plot thickens... although the e-tickets are individual, I've downloaded them for the first three games and I am 95% certain after my forensic analysis (looking at them side by side) that the actual QR codes are identical.

Got my reallocation today.

I’ve actually ended up with slightly better seats one bay across (more central) and one row forward.

After some of the stories I was a little concerned but it’s ended up well.

El_Scorcho

Hall of Famer
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
I absolutely would have gotten an e-ticket if I didn't simply autorenew without having any interaction with the club. Glad I didn't subject myself to this garbage.

Why it's not just the same barcode that would have been on the physical card but instead on your app, I have no idea.

The plot thickens... although the e-tickets are individual, I've downloaded them for the first three games and I am 95% certain after my forensic analysis (looking at them side by side) that the actual QR codes are identical.

Okay so they've just made it sound really difficult when it's not?

In my head it had it on my phone as a QR code widget on it's own homescreen page that I simply scrolled across to when I got to the turnstile.

Hot Port

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
IMG_4571.JPG

Omg, another 2000 increase in memberships!

Another 2,000 in 2 days. At his rate we are going to go close to selling out the game against Essendon.

We were at 51,759 on the Friday of Rd 1 last year. The way things are going, we will get there by the time of our first home game.

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Another 2,000 in 2 days. At his rate we are going to go close to selling out the game against Essendon.

We were at 51,759 on the Friday of Rd 1 last year. The way things are going, we will get there by the time of our first home game.

Reckon a lot of people went off the payment plan last year and adopted a wait n see approach.

Qwerty71

Senior List
Nov 30, 2012
OS
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Reckon a lot of people went off the payment plan last year and adopted a wait n see approach.

Also I think the club have only just sorted out Digital membership as well...so that may be helping the numbers

Bars

Debutant
Mar 16, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Does anyone have season GA tickets? By the look of it we have to reserve seats within the GA section prior to attending the game. Although no clue when this actually possible, as the PA website wont let me book anything.

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Probably also people seeing if we'd get any further relaxation of COVID restrictions, so they'd have a chance of getting tickets to games without a membership. With the vaccine rollout progressing slowly people would be now at the point of realising they want to see our games (other than against the perennial low drawing ones of Freo, GWS, GC, St. Kilda, Melbourne and Bulldogs where we never go near capacity) they need at least a 3 game membership. The irony that if more could go to games, I'm sure we'd actually have less Members at this point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steve Marshall hinted yesterday his preference is to return to 100% capacity during the year. But conceded it was up to the Covid Transition Committee to make the final call.

On hold for an hour, can't answer emails for 5 days.
How the hell am I supposed to get the tickets on the second account for my email!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back