Resource 2021 Membership - *56,532 (Audited Membership Record) as at July 28th

Remove this Banner Ad

Any idea if the game v us likely to go to general public sale after your members get your shot?
There will be a small opposition members allocation for all games at AO and the AFL. How big I don't know but would expect at least 400 maybe up to 800 based on last year's situation. If the game on Saturday vs Essendon gets to 40,000 then that means most of Port's 30,000+ 11 game members have rocked up and I'd expect them to rock up for Richmond, so very few general public sales tickets.

Last edited:
Thanks for that but it won't allow me to access western stand and I'm an essential member. It's doing my head in. Can't secure seats for any of the 3 games released.
I got ours in the western stand as an= SMA member and my wifes essential power. Just just enter the barcodes and it read it automatically as Western Stand.

Got 107 for this week
104 for St Kilda match
Won’t be able to attend the Richmond game. Has anyone sat in 104 before, looks like it’s behind the interchange, is the view restriction really bad?

There will be a small opposition members allocation for all games at AO and the AFL. How big I don't know but would expect at least 400 maybe up to 800 based on last year's situation. If the game on Saturday vs Essendon gets to 40,000 then that means most of Port's 30,000+ 11 game members have rocked up and I'd expect them to rock up Richmond, so very few general public sales tickets.

Thanks again, mate

Bit of a struggle but got the 3 games for myself and my son.
Two games through to my mobile already - but curiously not for the Essendon game yet?

Anyway, I put son's barcode on my ticketek account, and it identified both of us as sitting adjacent to each other, however only my tickets are showing on the mobile ticket link and not his, albeit it does say it is a shared ticket.
Hasn't gone to his mobile either.
Does anyone know why this may be? And what the process is for distributing tickets on accounts with multiple barcodes? I thought all tickets would just go to the one person, and that individual is responsible for sending a link to the other barcode holder members.

I guess as long as he gets a ticket before Saturday, it is of little consequence whether it gets to him today or Sat morning really.

Bit of a struggle but got the 3 games for myself and my son.
Two games through to my mobile already - but curiously not for the Essendon game yet?

Anyway, I put son's barcode on my ticketek account, and it identified both of us as sitting adjacent to each other, however only my tickets are showing on the mobile ticket link and not his, albeit it does say it is a shared ticket.
Hasn't gone to his mobile either.
Does anyone know why this may be? And what the process is for distributing tickets on accounts with multiple barcodes? I thought all tickets would just go to the one person, and that individual is responsible for sending a link to the other barcode holder members.

I guess as long as he gets a ticket before Saturday, it is of little consequence whether it gets to him today or Sat morning really.
Just look at your emails mate the link to the tickets should be there and you can then send the link to your son. The text messages are always dodgy and don’t send out all the tickets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got 107 for this week
104 for St Kilda match
Won’t be able to attend the Richmond game. Has anyone sat in 104 before, looks like it’s behind the interchange, is the view restriction really bad?

104 isnt behind the interchange, it's two blocks North of the visitors bench.

EDIT: Did you mean 107? That's behind our bench.

It's ok if you're in the back few rows, which is all it looks like they're making available, judging by the AFC game.

104 isnt behind the interchange, it's two blocks North of the visitors bench.

EDIT: Did you mean 107? That's behind our bench.

It's ok if you're in the back few rows, which is all it looks like they're making available, judging by the AFC game.
Oh yep I got mixed up that would be 107 that’s located behind the bench

In regards to the Essendon game..What are General admission PAFC members? Is that seperate to 11 game members? What tickets are being released today for Saturday? Looking at it now on Ticketek seems like most is sold out, do they leave a allocation for PAFC GA members tomorrow?

Got my issue sorted, followed my suggestion to put my 1 that needed moving into the row behind us where I knew there was an empty seat. Good result. They’re sending out another card with the new details, very happy with the result.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back