Resource 2021 Membership - *56,532 (Audited Membership Record) as at July 28th

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently crows only had 27k at the Geelong game.
Assumed it was sold out

On GM1925 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Technically it was if they have 40,000+ reserved seat members + corporates + AOSMA Football members then most of those 40,000 didnt have to apply for a ticket. Just that they didnt go.

So after endless hours queueing on a phone that was never answered, we queued for an hour at the club today and got my other half's missing membership sorted in a few short minutes - once we got through to the front of the queue. Kudos to Maria on the membership desk. There are Reasons why as a club we're very busy with ticketing/memberships right now, but if we're not going to get to the phone at all, best turn the bloody thing off and just tell folks to email. OK I'm joking of course. In-person or on-phone you get a chance at some sort of resolution with some sort of certainty of timeframe that just sending an email prayer into the ether can't give you.

We'll be a 100% surely sooner rather than later. The rest of the country sounds like they will. Nicola can fu** off.

Well QLD are at 100% capacity as are NSW. The strictest state of all (WA) is at 75% as are SA and VIC. I would be surprised if we are not at 100% by the end of the season. They're kidding themselves anyway to think that there's a difference in risk between 75% and 100% capacity. Makes no difference in the world when you consider all of the bottlenecks getting in and out of the stadium etc.

I suspect that there will be pressure on Marshall to increase up to 100% stadium capacity 28 days after this new round of restriction easing kicks in next week. Not worried about what Nicola thinks at this point - she's been marginalised since her pizza box gaffe. The Police Commissioner is the one with the biggest say-so at this point.

We'll be a 100% surely sooner rather than later. The rest of the country sounds like they will. Nicola can fu** off.

Ictoria starting up hotel quarantine again soon so it’s only a matter of time before that *s up again.

Ictoria starting up hotel quarantine again soon so it’s only a matter of time before that fu**s up again.

Inevitable. It's failed that many times in relatively short periods of time. It's just a flawed system.

Yep, she's the wet blanket here. Stevens apparently over ruled her in easing the other restrictions this week. Covid released her from relative anonymity and is enjoying the power and celebrity a wee bit too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well QLD are at 100% capacity as are NSW. The strictest state of all (WA) is at 75% as are SA and VIC. I would be surprised if we are not at 100% by the end of the season. They're kidding themselves anyway to think that there's a difference in risk between 75% and 100% capacity. Makes no difference in the world when you consider all of the bottlenecks getting in and out of the stadium etc.

I suspect that there will be pressure on Marshall to increase up to 100% stadium capacity 28 days after this new round of restriction easing kicks in next week. Not worried about what Nicola thinks at this point - she's been marginalised since her pizza box gaffe. The Police Commissioner is the one with the biggest say-so at this point.

75% capacity and masks is little more than virtue signalling at this point.

Soooooo, the app now won't allow you to transfer your ticket to your wallet!
If you use the website instead of the app they will transfer to your wallet!

What a bloody mess!

75% capacity and masks is little more than virtue signalling at this point.
Correct, otherwise we could argue SA Health were negligent last year letting us go to the footy with no mask.

Correct, otherwise we could argue SA Health were negligent last year letting us go to the footy with no mask.
No harm = no negligence.
So what happened last year is irrelevant here.

No harm = no negligence.
So what happened last year is irrelevant here.
So not wearing a seat belt and you don't end up with a harmful injury = no negligence? I don't think so.

If you use the website instead of the app they will transfer to your wallet!

What a bloody mess!

Yep, that was my exact issue too.

Yep, she's the wet blanket here. Stevens apparently over ruled her in easing the other restrictions this week. Covid released her from relative anonymity and is enjoying the power and celebrity a wee bit too much.
She's just doing her job.

She's just doing her job.
She can do her job and recommend, and Marshall should do his and lead and balance up all recommendations.

It's crazy that we still have the state of emergency powers in full force.

She can do her job and recommend, and Marshall should do his and lead and balance up all recommendations.

It's crazy that we still have the state of emergency powers in full force.
I agree. She's doing her job, but it isn't her decision. Others need to take her advice and decide what's best for the state given the advice from different players. Don't blame her, she doesn't call the shots in the state.

I agree. She's doing her job, but it isn't her decision. Others need to take her advice and decide what's best for the state given the advice from different players. Don't blame her, she doesn't call the shots in the state.
I agree, but there is a big chunk of people who say she saved the state, so you can't go against her recommendations. Which does make it harder for the Police Commissioner and Premier to say no to her recommendations, than in normal decision making process times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back