Resource 2021 Membership - *56,532 (Audited Membership Record) as at July 28th

Remove this Banner Ad

Got an email from the club saying Memberships are out - "Your 2021 membership will automatically renew on Tuesday 24 November 2020."

Gonna try and put all different packages in here because if we make finals again, no doubt the question will be who gets what priorities / guarantees.

The club is selling 11 game packages (or less) as if a normal season is going to happen, so happy to pay in instalments, and will wait for auto renewals. Sure its hard to think of next year this week, but bottom line is the club needs the money next month to survive / continue like all clubs do. Auto renewal has been pushed back from 17 October to 24 November.

Reserved seat memberships information.

1603435686489.png

1603435766594.png

1603436795553.png

1603436819936.png

Last edited:

Sign me the * up, but please, no fake promises this time.

I'm expecting us to reach the same average numbers as 2014 if restrictions have eased and if we're still in top 4 contention.

Intend on buying a membership for the missus next year. She says she hates the footy (I think she's BSing) but won't complain if I bribe her by taking her out for a decent feed prior to or after the game in the CBD.

My wife has just paid membership upfront $370 for Essential Power Platinum Concession. Why is l her 2020 invoice still there? She contributed the $65 minimum amount. 2021 invoice says paid. 2020 invoice saying still $305 to pay with amount due in December. Are they still going to charge us the 2020 membership amount.

My wife has just paid membership upfront $370 for Essential Power Platinum Concession. Why is l her 2020 invoice still there? She contributed the $65 minimum amount. 2021 invoice says paid. 2020 invoice saying still $305 to pay with amount due in December. Are they still going to charge us the 2020 membership amount.

I had 7 international memberships i renew every year for my family and a few friends, i got 2018 written in the renewal confirmation and 2019 in some (from 3 different accounts). I sent an email to the club ,Adam said it's a mistake and they will correct it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All my membership renewal emails came with my name on them this year despite all of them having separate names last year.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Would this explain why I haven’t received my email?

Would the person that organised my membership when I was a kid still be getting my emails? It’s happened before.

Will renew my interstate membership with the full expectation of using it to see 0 games once again lol.
I though you would be taking out an international membership in 2021. ;)

Just upgraded to a Black Diamond membership. What's the difference between Black Diamond and club 1870? It's a difference of about $150 and I understand the seating is in the same area.

Just upgraded to a Black Diamond membership. What's the difference between Black Diamond and club 1870? It's a difference of about $150 and I understand the seating is in the same area.

1870 was in priority 1 for GF tickets with life members and BD was priority 2.

that’s all I can think of

Thanks. Do you know who else are in Priority 2?
Also Club 1870 gives you access to all Magpies games - home and away, they have 2 inner sanctum events one at Adelaide Oval in March and one before a Magpies game at Alberton June or July and each year there is a different merchandise item.

Platinum - all varieties, and Black Diamond were Priority 2 this year but in a normal year they are GF guarantee like Club 1870. Look at the first post.

Last edited:
If you go digital (mobile ticket) you get a $25 voucher for the port store. I took the offer, can't be bothered with membership cards.
How long is the voucher for and is it online or in person?

Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention to the details when I signed up as I would've selected that option even without the voucher. Here is what it says on the website:

View attachment 995708
I clicked but it told me that I have taken the offer already.

You can go here and see if it shows you the T&Cs: https://am.ticketmaster.com/portadelaide/Go-mobile-more-info#/
Interesting that you lose your whole membership package. Would love to still get the lapel pin but don’t give a toss about everything else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back