Resource 2021 Membership - *56,532 (Audited Membership Record) as at July 28th

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, that was my exact issue too.
Now I've got an email saying my tickets are ready even though I 've added them, now I'm wondering if I downloaded the dummies again like I did on Weds.
Atrocious! The queues will be s**t on Saturday with the errors!

No, it isn't.
It's a different law.
I'm not talking the law. I'm talking practical common sense. Why weren't we told to wear masks last year when the virus was just as prevalent, if not more than this year?

My seat hasn't been affected by the restrictions and I got an email confirming that and just saying I can use my membership card as usual. I'm assuming that means I don't have to do any other booking with ticketek at all, just rock up and scan my membership card. I know I have to do the QR check-in as well etc. I see a lot of people on here are having to book tickets though and just want to be sure I haven't missed something before I line up tomorrow.

Could anyone else who is in the same situation as me just confirm that please.

My seat hasn't been affected by the restrictions and I got an email confirming that and just saying I can use my membership card as usual. I'm assuming that means I don't have to do any other booking with ticketek at all, just rock up and scan my membership card. I know I have to do the QR check-in as well etc. I see a lot of people on here are having to book tickets though and just want to be sure I haven't missed something before I line up tomorrow.

Confirmed

A7EBE1E9-29E2-41FD-B68C-3B67D3D44355.jpeg

I'm not talking the law. I'm talking practical common sense. Why weren't we told to wear masks last year when the virus was just as prevalent, if not more than this year?
You used a legal term and applied it to the government.
Easy mistake to make.
I don’t really care about that, I actually wore a mask to the finals. Guess it speaks to personal accountability.

I just got the Game Day Guide email from the club. At the bottom of the email it says "double check your valid barcodes below to ensure you bring the correct membership card", and the valid barcodes they've listed in the email are for my original seats (which I think were meant to be cancelled due to the Covid reallocation). The temporary membership cards they emailed me do not match these barcodes.

If you've been reallocated then I'd think it would be worth getting there early tomorrow in case there are issues with new barcodes.

Anyone confirm how the club reallocated seats due to the hubs?
Me and my wife were moved... all of 6 seats down (from seats 41 and 42 to 47 and 48), for two other people to be put into our original seats?

This strikes me as bizarre, confuses me and irritates me a little.

1,800 increase in a week and 400 more than when the season was put into hibernation at end of Rd 1 last year.

1616993624224.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything over 50k is a great result.
Anything over 55.5k is probably great, because 5.5k of our total always includes AOSMA Football members who get removed from our audited total, to be allocated to the crows. The split of those 8k total in AFL audited figure is roughly 2.5k us and 5.5k crowies.

Anything over 55.5k is probably great, because 5.5k of our total always includes AOSMA Football members who get removed from our audited total, to be allocated to the crows. The split of those 8k total in AFL audited figure is roughly 2.5k us and 5.5k crowies.

Update your *en thread title bud.

Yes all good just enter using your card.

600+ increase in the last 5 days.
Membership-Number-13-Apr.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back