Resource 2021 Membership - *56,532 (Audited Membership Record) as at July 28th

Remove this Banner Ad

Join the Port Adelaide family as a 2021 member!

Doubt whether there will be much by way of further additions given the pandemic and season uncertainties.
Pretty good outcome really.
The latest plot:
PAFC Membership 2021 250521.jpg
And to overdo it a bit here is how the daily membership varies statistically (minus 3 outliers just before the start of the season: 689,1500, 1065 members per day. They are important but atypical):
2021 PAFC Box Plot Membersahip Statistics 250521.jpg

494 new members in 3 weeks.
avg. 23/day

These wouldn’t be the memberships that the AFL will cut off from the total. Those should be already in, shouldn’t they?

If so, that’s a really nice job from the commercial department.

494 new members in 3 weeks.
avg. 23/day

These wouldn’t be the memberships that the AFL will cut off from the total. Those should be already in, shouldn’t they?

If so, that’s a really nice job from the commercial department.
I reckon its been that number for a week or two. I assumed it hadn't changed ie was the 59,367 figure from 3 weeks ago.

"Pay it forward" is not free. A lot of people with credit cards fail to realize that...
It is when the seats are empty anyway. The analogy doesn't work.

Where it MAY not be free is people (like me) who see all the freebies and cheap seats getting a little pissed off at paying premium prices year in year out to watch Hinkleyball and the blow ins being the ones listened to.

If Hinkley goes I'll send that link to some mates. Why would i willingly put anyone else through the pain of watching a Port home game match?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got this email from the club last night. We are on the charge to the finals and looks like we are on the charge to have our highest membership tally. If you can convert some barrackers into members before the end of the month we get a club record and will probably knock off the crowies real tally not e-member freebie tally.

Do it for Boaky - or Robbie - or anyone else you want to.

1627109617878.jpeg

if they are $50 or more, a name and an address, they count.

Was just having a look and I could find nothing over $50 (except international), junior memberships are $45 and there is a ‘true believers’ one for $25.
I’m happy to grab a couple for the kids to help the club, but it seems pointless if they aren’t going to count and we don’t really have any use for the ‘bits’ they come with.
Am I missing some somewhere? It seems odd they would be advertising for more members if the only options they have won’t actually count.

Was just having a look and I could find nothing over $50 (except international), junior memberships are $45 and there is a ‘true believers’ one for $25.
I’m happy to grab a couple for the kids to help the club, but it seems pointless if they aren’t going to count and we don’t really have any use for the ‘bits’ they come with.
Am I missing some somewhere? It seems odd they would be advertising for more members if the only options they have won’t actually count.
The club counts, and it's money that gets in. So, it's worthy even if the league won't consider them as actual members.

The junior membership to be at $45, instead of $50, is something that I don't understand, though.

I happened to call membership department about something else and was told the AFL has dropped the $50 criteria so the $25 True Believers membership and all junior categories count in the audited total.

Might have something to do with Covid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back