Resource 2021 Membership - *56,532 (Audited Membership Record) as at July 28th

Remove this Banner Ad

Grandchildren have their packs. Awesome, even the stickers are personalised and have their age as the guernsey number. They typically drive their parents nuts for the next few days insisting on wearing their lanyards everywhere :D

I reckon delivering them a few weeks before the season is a great idea. Usually they just get forgotten in the Christmas stampede..

Got my pack this morning, so within the 7 working days as per last Friday's email. Only one small error they gave me a second key ring instead of a Club 1870 badge, so no dramas.

I did like the thank you note ( either machine engraved or printed) on the key ring for the 100% pledge in 2020.

Anyone else’s thing say member since 2020? Why the club do me like this?

View attachment 1065376
Ours got messed up last year due to us changing seats. Was not a happy camper, however after complaining most bitterly the corrected date of 1997 was re-sent. We didn’t want our 25th year anniversary stuffed up! May have missed out receiving the fantastic presentation plaque if it wasn’t corrected.

Ours got messed up last year due to us changing seats. Was not a happy camper, however after complaining most bitterly the corrected date of 1997 was re-sent. We didn’t want our 25th year anniversary stuffed up! May have missed out receiving the fantastic presentation plaque if it wasn’t corrected.
I’ve done nothing but update my membership from Gold to Platinum. Kept the same seats. Somethings up with their system if that’s all it takes to throw all the numbers out.

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to purchase a Victorian membership? I can only see options for the other states when purchasing interstate.

Would love any help

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to purchase a Victorian membership? I can only see options for the other states when purchasing interstate.

Would love any help

This page comes up with

1614672003413.png

Then click on which Victorian option you want.

I paid up at the start of December still waiting for membership packs.
Then just got a message my seats are in a pod FFS we don't even have 75% of 11game season tickets sold surely 🤷

Take that back I read it properly I'm not effected not like me to fly of the handle 😂 still waiting for packs but lol.

Just received an email from the club saying that our reserved seats are not impacted by the pod system, beautiful!!!

I just got an email saying my seats are affected - however it then goes on to list affected seats and the list is empty.

I’ve emailed the club to get my head around the issue, but I’m expecting I need to move.

I’m a reserved western stand seat.

I just got an email saying my seats are affected - however it then goes on to list affected seats and the list is empty.

I’ve emailed the club to get my head around the issue, but I’m expecting I need to move.

I’m a reserved western stand seat.
I got the same 'seats affected' but empty list email... Turns out that one of my two seats (next to each other) is affected and the other isn't, but I've effectively been cut off from my group... Pretty annoyed, will have to email the club and hope that they sort through the deluge of people with the same issue... What a mess

Edit: Both my seats now affected

I too got the email confirming my seat wont be moved, which confirmed what I was told when I rang the club and said my sister's and brother in-laws barcodes didn't work to get tickets to Sunday's game at Noarlunga. I was told they have been moved, so new codes were issued.

As pissed off as the 4,000 members might be who have been moved, if we go back to 25% to 50% capacity levels, everyone will lose their reserved seats and we will have to go back to the ballot system.

As pissed off as the 4,000 members might be who have been moved, if we go back to 25% to 50% capacity levels, everyone will lose their reserved seats and we will have to go back to the ballot system.

And it’s not the doing of the club so anger shouldn’t be directed there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back