• 1603780962333.png
    1603780962333.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 45

Troopsy

Club Legend
Oct 30, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Got my membership paid and asked for Zak Butters pic on my card.
Hope it is him doing one of his crazy faces 😂

Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Membership paid for.

Chose "Prison Bars" for on the membership card, there was no way I could choose anything else.

Gave them feedback on the strange placement of "zip code" on the credit card details page but overall the website is good.

Jun 7, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Does anyone have the list of customisation options for the card? Can't find it on the website, but I'm quite prepared to admit this is more my failing than the Club's. Big decision this one, need to get it right 👍

If you log in its about a 4 step process and you can look at the card options before you pay.

You could screenshot them, back out and then wait a few days.

This looks sweat.

Those 18 seat superboxes sell for about $135k for 12 months, so looks like one of the corporates has donated it to St Johns to auction off as the equivalent is offered for all crows games. Looked it up to see what it's worth.

This page says the value is $62.6k

But you have to pay for your own catering. That would probably be $3.5k-$4.0k per game if all 18 people booze it up.

The Week 6 prize is allocated to all Adelaide Crows Games. The Week 7 prize is allocated to all Port Adelaide Games.

The access to the corporate suite is for 18 people, and excludes catering (which can be arranged directly with the friendly team at the Adelaide Oval if the winner wishes to fund their own catering). Access to the Oval Hotel is extended for 6 nights accommodation, which can be used on game days or at other times to create some city short getaways. Additionally, each package comes with a 14 person roof climb, to see the Adelaide Oval from the very best vantage point.

Not sold on the slogan. I guess they needed something Alyx couldnt parody 😉

I would have gone with "Unfinished Business"

Mission Accomplished 2.

HinkleysHeroes

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Looking at prices to jump up to a better membership for next year and the family ticket would work perfectly for Me, a mate and our kids that come each year. Are we allowed to do that even though we are obviously not a family?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at prices to jump up to a better membership for next year and the family ticket would work perfectly for Me, a mate and our kids that come each year. Are we allowed to do that even though we are obviously not a family?

I think family is just two adults and two kids, so shouldn't really matter. If anybody pulls you up on it, just kiss your mate and call them a homophobe.

Footy Matt

All Australian
Feb 11, 2007
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on prime platinum seats for the first time but am still hesitant about how the covid situation affects next year’s AFL season.

...Or more so how our beyond senseless government affects it.

Duckimus Prime

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
The access to the corporate suite is for 18 people, and excludes catering (which can be arranged directly with the friendly team at the Adelaide Oval if the winner wishes to fund their own catering). Access to the Oval Hotel is extended for 6 nights accommodation, which can be used on game days or at other times to create some city short getaways. Additionally, each package comes with a 14 person roof climb, to see the Adelaide Oval from the very best vantage point.
Also the hotdogs come in packs of 8, hot dog buns in packs of 6 scam.

Invite your 18 friends along and 4 of them can't go on the roof climb.

Did we get a discount on 2021 membership if pledged 100% this year... or was it.just my imagination...
One of the offers was the reduced pledge and the excess you paid had paid in 2020 would go as a discount for 2021 membership.

Thats the offer that I took up in the end, minimum pledge for this season, but I'd nearly paid my entire membership for 2020, so my 2021 membership is going to be cheaper in a year where money will be tighter with a new bub on the way.

I can't seem to find any info on Club 1870 incl prices. Anyone know how to get to the secret portal?
They are sold out. Capped at 300, so when they have been fully subscribed, they don't put up any info.

Yeah well we had no games in Perth this year.
I think we will get at least one game next year so that’s not bad for the money there asking.

Well since I made that post, McGowan has done the unthinkable and opened the WA/SA border ... hopefully it stays in place and we can get to AO next year.

Back