Resource 2021 Membership - *56,532 (Audited Membership Record) as at July 28th

They are sold out. Capped at 300, so when they have been fully subscribed, they don't put up any info.

Are we (and by we I mean you) working on getting our odd seat out closer to us?

Are we (and by we I mean you) working on getting our odd seat out closer to us?
Unless that family to the right of us, that had 6 seats in first year then got rid of the 2 at the right end of their block of 6 in 2018, cancel their seats, I can't get that 5th seat any close than right behind your seat.

Unless that family to the right of us, that had 6 seats in first year then got rid of the 2 at the right end of their block of 6 in 2018, cancel their seats, I can't get that 5th seat any close than right behind your seat.

What if we move one whole bay to the right (looking at the oval) with three seats in front and two at the back?

What if we move one whole bay to the right (looking at the oval) with three seats in front and two at the back?
Too hard.

I had a quick look yesterday on Port's membership website, you can view individual seats and no seats are available in 334, 335, 336 or 337 for anyone who wants to buy a Black Diamond Seat on level 3.

My sister and brother inlaw wanted to move up to level 3 from 137. They got 8 seats, 5 in row J + 3 in row K behind them in 332.

You can view which seats are free in what bays at

Then click the FIND SEATS button under the prices table. It takes about 30-40 seconds to load up.

Too hard.

I had a quick look yesterday on Port's membership website, you can view individual seats and no seats are available in 334, 335, 336 or 337 for anyone who wants to buy a Black Diamond Seat on level 3.

My sister and brother inlaw wanted to move up to level 3 from 137. They got 8 seats, 5 in row J + 3 in row K behind them in 332.

You can view which seats are free in what bays at

Then click the FIND SEATS button under the prices table. It takes about 30-40 seconds to load up.

You and I both know I’m not doing that

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)
Im in 334 and would like to get away from the grand stand drip line. So those people behind me I kindly ask you not to renew for season 2021.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Anyone know the cut off date to keep same seats ? Cheers
It's been around December 17 since the move to AO. Would be surprised if that's changed. Did you get a renewal letter/envelope? Should say something in that.

I've just received an SMS to inform me that the expiry date for my card is no longer correct. It asks me to SMS my new date to 040857279.
I rang them to check to make sure it's not a scam but seems they are busy so I've sent them an email.

that number has 9 digits, whats the actual number? you can chuck a google to see how valid it is. but since you're already skeptical you're probably onto something

Checked the SMS again.
The 'Opt Out of SMS reply STOP' number is 0408573279. In the main part of the message the 3 was missing.

looks like it is real so no worries there :thumbsu:

Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Those 18 seat superboxes sell for about $135k for 12 months, so looks like one of the corporates has donated it to St Johns to auction off as the equivalent is offered for all crows games. Looked it up to see what it's worth.

This page says the value is $62.6k

But you have to pay for your own catering. That would probably be $3.5k-$4.0k per game if all 18 people booze it up.

The Week 6 prize is allocated to all Adelaide Crows Games. The Week 7 prize is allocated to all Port Adelaide Games.

The access to the corporate suite is for 18 people, and excludes catering (which can be arranged directly with the friendly team at the Adelaide Oval if the winner wishes to fund their own catering). Access to the Oval Hotel is extended for 6 nights accommodation, which can be used on game days or at other times to create some city short getaways. Additionally, each package comes with a 14 person roof climb, to see the Adelaide Oval from the very best vantage point.

The Superbox without the catering sounds like the biggest prick tease.

Jul 7, 2007
Ziggurat City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LUFC, Patriots
The Superbox without the catering sounds like the biggest prick tease.
Years ago some mates of mine got invited to a corporate box at the cricket but didn't realise the catering wasn't included. They sank piss like it was going out of fashion only to be hit with a tab equal to the GDP of a small developing nation at stumps.

HinkleysHeroes

Premiership Player
Jul 1, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Im in 334 and would like to get away from the grand stand drip line. So those people behind me I kindly ask you not to renew for season 2021.

So what row should we avoid for that drip line?

we are looking to upgrade from the northern end

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)
I sit in 334.

Unfortunately, from my experience all seats in that section get rained on, particularly if there is even the slightest bit of wind.

My seats are Row F but I'd imagine in front also is affected by the drip line too.

Prime seats in a redeveloped stadium like that should never have been subject to the elements like they are. It was a very poor design element of the upgrade. Even the corporate seats behind the barrier behind us get wet.

As you go around towards the half forward line the bays there have 2-3 extra rows that go back a little further. We sat in these this year in the rain and didn't have much of a problem. But I like sitting in centre wing.

So what row should we avoid for that drip line?

we are looking to upgrade from the northern end
I sit in 334.

Unfortunately, from my experience all seats in that section get rained on, particularly if there is even the slightest bit of wind.

My seats are Row F but I'd imagine in front also is affected by the drip line too.

Prime seats in a redeveloped stadium like that should never have been subject to the elements like they are. It was a very poor design element of the upgrade. Even the corporate seats behind the barrier behind us get wet.

As you go around towards the half forward line the bays there have 2-3 extra rows that go back a little further. We sat in these this year in the rain and didn't have much of a problem. But I like sitting in centre wing.

Aisles 333 to 337 the last row before you hit the Stadium Club members fence is row F. For 330 to 332 and 338 to 340 the last row is row L before you hit the open air 10 seat corporate boxes.

I'm in row D in 335 and provided it doesn't rain too hard and have a strong westerly wind I don't get wet but the drip line means I have to put a rain coat over my knees to avoid my pants getting wet. If its a strong wind I get wet.

My group has 4 seats plus 1 single behind us in row E. That single seat was in row F and was free just about every week for 3 or 4 years before it moved to row E. When it rained I would go sit in row F and I was dry in that seat.

My sister and brother in law 3 weeks ago moved their 7 seat group from 137 to 332 and got row J. I told them they will be dry unless a really strong westerly blows because row G onward is in line with the Stadium Club members and they don't seem to get wet. Guess they will let me know next year if I am wrong.

Gryllis

All Australian
Feb 12, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Payment 1/10 automatically went today, but it prompted me to go and fully pay off my membership for the first time considering the circumstances of the 2020 season. Actually feels good to be paid up so early.

Also picked the digital ticket. Got used to it this year, so hopefully it goes smoothly for a season ticket.

Now let's hope we get an uninterrupted 2021 season ending with a flag.

Back