Resource 2021 Membership - *56,532 (Audited Membership Record) as at July 28th

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)
Payment 1/10 automatically went today, but it prompted me to go and fully pay off my membership for the first time considering the circumstances of the 2020 season. Actually feels good to be paid up so early.

Also picked the digital ticket. Got used to it this year, so hopefully it goes smoothly for a season ticket.

Now let's hope we get an uninterrupted 2021 season ending with a flag.
It wasn't a smooth experience for us on Preliminary Final night.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
For anyone joining/renewing, the following options are available if you choose a physical membership card:

Member 2021 (default)
Prison Bars
Trav
Zak
DBJ
Chuck
X-man
TJ
SPP
Connor
Ollie (the original)

Members packs to be distributed in the new year but a nice touch was the very pleasant lady on the phone said that each of the juniors would be sent a Christmas card as their packs wouldn't be here for Christmas giving. I believe too if you renew before the 18th December you go into the draw for an MG.

PowerBaz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Like the Collingwood looking hats.

0198A12D-A6D4-46F0-9A04-F90669CCEB42.jpeg

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Had trouble renewing online so on the phone I go.
All sorted, am now a 2021 Member ... :thumbsu:
Yeah my one gripe with our membership process is the awful online renewal experience. Has always been a shoe-horned event ticketing site almost-but-not-quite repurposed. I always renew by phone which is great for me because there's always an enthusiastic and helpful membership agent, but not good for the Club's costs.

Not sure why the might of Telstra and the AFL between them couldn't build a platform that all clubs could use to drive online membership purchase and renewal.

Had 40k on Dec 7th 2019. I guess COVID is a factor.
Auto renewals were 17th October last year, they were 24th November this year, that's another reason.

Willsy10

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Looking to upgrade my membership to a platinum reserved seat this year. Just out of interest I’m wondering if I’m better off with a seat on the lower level (but uncovered) or top tier (covered) but further away from the action. I like the idea of being down near ground level but I sat there for the Essendon game this year and got pretty wet. It tends to rain a lot at our games too.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looking to upgrade my membership to a platinum reserved seat this year. Just out of interest I’m wondering if I’m better off with a seat on the lower level (but uncovered) or top tier (covered) but further away from the action. I like the idea of being down near ground level but I sat there for the Essendon game this year and got pretty wet. It tends to rain a lot at our games too.

Richo at the focus group meeting said there are a lot of people changing seats because they were forced to sit all over the place in 2020, and have liked some of the seats they were allocated in the lucky dip Ticketek system.

Didn't say how much a lot was, but said it was a lot more enquiries than normal.

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox

Row T or higher on ground level is what you want. Row S is protected but still gets a bit wet. Row T is perfect.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

We are in the top tier (row k).

Just far enough in to be out of the weather and the view is excellent.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

11th January. Lagging behind previous years by a fair bit. In line with 2014 memberships for first season at AO. Auto renewals like this year started mid/late November. End Jan 2014 figure was 38,613. In 2015 it was 51,745.

1610515320683.png

22 January 2021

1611557247349.png

3rd Feb

1612326832121.png

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2006
The Bitter End
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
11th January. Lagging behind previous years by a fair bit. In line with 2014 memberships for first season at AO. Auto renewals like this year started mid/late November. End Jan 2014 figure was 38,613. In 2015 it was 51,745.

View attachment 1039935

Just having a look at other club websites, not too many are putting their numbers up yet. Your old mate 2 Stars has even put up a membership numbers thread.

Apr 2, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

View attachment 1039935

Most likely we are going to see restricted numbers at games again this year. Probably a lot of fringe members not seeing the value in renewing if they cant get to the games.

Back