Official Club Stuff 2021 Membership Tally - *81,302 - Final Tally as at 31st July 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Great start!

16040157029446607715f9b565618e66_desktop.png

*As per previous years, this thread is only to be used to update the Membership Tally

2021 Memberships can be discussed here ...

2020 Membership Tally thread for reference:-

October 21, 2019
After a record-breaking 64,269 members in 2019, Blues fans have taken their support to new heights since the Club launched membership for 2020 last month.

A total of 37,108 Bluebaggers and counting have already signed up to own the future next season – a staggering 13,914 increase compared to this time last year.

And another increase to start off our membership numbers for the 2021 season. Damn exciting, boys and girls!

Last edited:

October 21, 2019

And another increase to start off our membership numbers for the 2021 season. Damn exciting, boys and girls!

Would that include the one extra free membership that was an option in lieu of a refund? i.e. I nominated a mate, provided all his details, but he actually has not contributed anything.

As keen as we all are, it would seem a bit odd that a large number of people would rush to sign up until a bit more is known about what next year holds?

Would that include the one extra free membership that was an option in lieu of a refund? i.e. I nominated a mate, provided all his details, but he actually has not contributed anything.

As keen as we all are, it would seem a bit odd that a large number of people would rush to sign up until a bit more is known about what next year holds?

I couldn’t tell you. I am not sure.

I think the club are looking at 80k.

80k is very achievable. 67k was the 2020 total and the club is already 6k up from this time last year. With Williams already on board and Saad soon to follow, 80k should be a target we can get to without even another quality footballer. Adding another player is just gravy.

80k is very achievable. 67k was the 2020 total and the club is already 6k up from this time last year. With Williams already on board and Saad soon to follow, 80k should be a target we can get to without even another quality footballer. Adding another player is just gravy.

I think we'll make 80,000 easily, we were on track for that when COVID struck this year. There's a lot of genuine excitement building amongst supporters, with that comes expectation, in the past, it's been more about hope.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsu:

Good question, a recent report had the Eagles indicating 2021 will be effected by the discounts offered.
Hopefully the club financials expose the deals for members, sponsors & stadium deals.
Membership numbers arent a very good indication of club financial positions

Can someone please remove the asterisk symbol from the title.......

1604983303260.png
Kind of makes me feel uneasy in the stomach every time I see it.......:sick:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back