2021 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah barcode is needed I'm a Country 5 game member in WA but wont know what I'd be able to access until tomorrow afternoon.

My husband has the same membership. Disappointing he can only get one ticket. We would love to borrow (or purchase) the use of a few Vic members barcodes so I can go and he can take his dad 😊

This is a copy of the email I received from the club

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"]

[TD valign="top"] Dear

We’re into the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final! As we prepare for the next fortnight, we wanted to stop and take a moment to say thankyou to our Bulldogs faithful for the incredible support throughout the season.

In a season of adversity and uncertainty, the Club and its members have been resilient and made huge sacrifices so that the season could go on.

At no point has the fight been too great, or the challenge too hard. Cede Nullis. Yield To None.

After traversing the country, we are one of two teams remaining in pursuit of the premiership, and will face Melbourne in the AFL Grand Final on 25 September at Optus Stadium in Perth.

Due to current border closures, the Western Australian Government has advised only those who reside in Western Australia or states with open borders to Western Australia should be eligible to purchase tickets for the Grand Final. As a result, the Club understands and acknowledge that the majority of our members will be unable to access the game themselves
As a Charles Sutton Premiership Circle member, your member barcode will still be active for the Priority 1 member on-sale on Tuesday 14 September from 9:00am to 5:00pm (AWST, Perth Time) via Ticketmaster .

Sharing your barcode is at your discretion
such that friends, family or colleagues in Western Australia or states with open borders to Western Australia can utilise it in the Priority 1 on-sale allowing more people Made of Red, White & Blue to attend.

With Priority 1 access, you have an exclusive two hour window until 11am (AWST) to purchase tickets, from when the Priority 2 on-sale window opens.

Your member barcode is:

Members can purchase one (1) ticket with each membership. For more information on 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final Ticketing, including transaction limits, please click here .

2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final tickets are sold subject to the Optus Stadium AFL Conditions of Entry , AFL Ticket and Entry Conditions , AFL’s Finals Ticketing Terms and Conditions and applicable ticket scalping legislation in Western Australia .
The Club acknowledges that you may not have received the full benefit from your membership in season 2021 due to the COVID-19 interruptions. If you wish to discuss this, or your membership options moving into the 2022 season, please call the membership team on 1300 46 36 47.

Your passion and support is felt by everyone at the Club and we'll need you in full voice wherever you'll be watching the Grand Final. While we may not have been able to see or hear you in the stands for our AFL Finals campaign, make no mistake your passion and energy is felt by our players, coaches and staff. They’re all feeding off this as we strive to hold the Premiership Cup aloft on that last Saturday in September.

Go Dogs!

Western Bulldogs Membership Team[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

I am after a barcode if anyone has one. In 2016 I flew back from New York to make the game. Luckily it will be in my state this year! Unluckily I didn't get the distance membership! Anyway, I will be in your constant debt if you are so kind. I will also happily pay if you want. Thank you!

I’ve sent two codes to my brother in law in Perth to try out. The club email said it’s with discretion so it must be possible if they are saying that surely?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve sent two codes to my brother in law in Perth to try out. The club email said it’s with discretion so it must be possible if they are saying that surely?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bloody hell, these are extraordinary times, you'd think they'd enable people to get tix wherever they are. I suppose they are worried about scalping. No doubt Dees supporters are going through the same.

Hello all

I’ve posted on multiple pages but wanting to take my daughter to GF being a David Doggies supporter.

truth is she has been my rock during my separation and I just want to give something back to her for all her support.
Willing to negotiate a price for two bar codes if anyone know of two that can be shared

regards
Ivan

Is this the result of free handouts of are we just pretty bad at converting supporters to members?

Don’t sweat any one club’s set of numbers.

It’s never apples v apples. Some are Granny Smiths, some are Jonathans and some are goji berries.

My MCC provisional membership arrived today. I registered to become an MCC member in 2005.

I'll be holding on to my social club membership.

How many here are rocking more than one membership?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the result of free handouts of are we just pretty bad at converting supporters to members?

The AFL altered its membership counting rules to include ones with no minimum spend and the Norf membership website was openly giving out free memberships to both adults and children. I'd place zero relevance on theirs and many other clubs reported figures.

The AFL altered its membership counting rules to include ones with no minimum spend and the Norf membership website was openly giving out free memberships to both adults and children. I'd place zero relevance on theirs and many other clubs reported figures.

Carlton were giving a two for one offer, just blatant fiddling of the numbers to hang on to the image they are a big club.

Membership fees were deducted from my account so I guess that's 45 years for me and five years for Zsa Zsa.

I spent the afternoon sorting through the Bulldogs stuff that I will be keeping and the stuff I'll be selling or giving away. Even found some Footy Records from 1976. I have more stuff in other boxes, I'm sure. I'm a hoarder.

Does anyone know what the deadline is for reserved seating membership renewals?

They did send an email. I've deleted it unfortunately because if you wanted your old seats back you didn't have to do anything. You only had to inform them if you wanted to change your seats or no longer wanted them.

Just found this on the website https://am.ticketmaster.com/bulldogs/reserved-seats (you might need to log in as it's ticketmaster):

6. How long do I have to confirm whether I want to take my reserved seat for 2022?
Members will have until December 10 to guarantee their same reserved seat for the 2022 season. Members who wish to wait until closer to the season can do so however, the Club will no longer be able to guarantee you your same reserved seat after this time.
7. Will I be able to move seats for the 2022 season?
Member will be able to move seats for 2022 season. Once you have purchased your 2022 reserved seat add-on please contact the Club to register your intent to move seats. In January 2022, the Club will be in touch to discuss seat move options with you.

They did send an email. I've deleted it unfortunately because if you wanted your old seats back you didn't have to do anything. You only had to inform them if you wanted to change your seats or no longer wanted them.

Just found this on the website https://am.ticketmaster.com/bulldogs/reserved-seats (you might need to log in as it's ticketmaster):

6. How long do I have to confirm whether I want to take my reserved seat for 2022?
Members will have until December 10 to guarantee their same reserved seat for the 2022 season. Members who wish to wait until closer to the season can do so however, the Club will no longer be able to guarantee you your same reserved seat after this time.
7. Will I be able to move seats for the 2022 season?
Member will be able to move seats for 2022 season. Once you have purchased your 2022 reserved seat add-on please contact the Club to register your intent to move seats. In January 2022, the Club will be in touch to discuss seat move options with you.
Perfect, thank you. Yeah I had the email but it didn’t have those dates on it. Sorted 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back