2021 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints are killing it at the moment. What’s our latest numbers ?

D0B73413-B304-4354-A722-FE5A73FD2568.jpeg

Sorry if this has been answered, but does everyone get free away games next season or only those who didn't cancel this year? I was paying monthly but I lost my bank card during the season and didn't contact the club to update, I guess I paid for part of a season.

I've just moved to Port Fairy in the SW district, 3 1/2 hour drive from Melbourne. Still a good 50 mins closer than old mate Gary the Chef in Portland.

I think I'll keep my reserved seat and home membership, I'll never make every game but it's nice knowing it's there & the money goes direct to the club. Can I offer up my reserved seat to another fan if I know I'm not going to be there?

Sorry if this has been answered, but does everyone get free away games next season or only those who didn't cancel this year? I was paying monthly but I lost my bank card during the season and didn't contact the club to update, I guess I paid for part of a season.

I've just moved to Port Fairy in the SW district, 3 1/2 hour drive from Melbourne. Still a good 50 mins closer than old mate Gary the Chef in Portland.

I think I'll keep my reserved seat and home membership, I'll never make every game but it's nice knowing it's there & the money goes direct to the club. Can I offer up my reserved seat to another fan if I know I'm not going to be there?

Why don't you ring the club to get the correct answers to your questions.

Why don't you ring the club to get the correct answers to your questions.

Because they're really busy? Just thought someone on here might know the answer, sorry for wasting valuable monitor screen space......

Welcome to the region, bud!

Port Fairy and I go back a long way. Lovely country around there. Fond memories of beaches, bars, nature parks and peaceful people. I would happily have lived there if other things hadn't kept me in Canberra. Hope you enjoy your time there.

Port Fairy and I go back a long way. Lovely country around there. Fond memories of beaches, bars, nature parks and peaceful people. I would happily have lived there if other things hadn't kept me in Canberra. Hope you enjoy your time there.

I feel very much at home here, being Irish. I went for a drive through Koroit and looked at the potato man statue, then bought 10kg of spuds from a farm. Livin' the stereotype dream.

Last edited:
After emerging from that trade period with Treloar, Jugle Hagan, Dunks and Martin I rang up and upgraded my membership to gold from GA and bought my daughter the same.
I cannot think of anything more exciting to look forward to than the Bulldogs next year.
Fingers crossed we can get to games.

dont forget the social club membership if they’re available

As far as I can see if you were a social club 11 game member in 2020 you lose the 2 replacement games but you get a seat upgrade is that correct. There has been talk on here about free away games but that is not the way I read it. Is that correct?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol this clown of a club just stole 200 dollars out of my account without permission for a membership I was going to pay later next year. This happened to me last year too and they refunded me the money. Thing is they’re closed till Mid January so I’m ringing my bank now to report fraudulent activity.

Lol this clown of a club just stole 200 dollars out of my account without permission for a membership I was going to pay later next year. This happened to me last year too and they refunded me the money. Thing is they’re closed till Mid January so I’m ringing my bank now to report fraudulent activity.

Not sure it is theft it happened to me one season. I rang them and said to keep it but take me off auto payment I normally pay when it suits me.

Not sure it is theft it happened to me one season. I rang them and said to keep it but take me off auto payment I normally pay when it suits me.
I tried ringing the club and it’s an automated message saying they’re closed till the 13th.
im not happy. Second time this has happened to me surely they would have taken me off that list too. I also bought my membership last season off the sen discount deal.
So angry right now.

edit: so I rang my bank and they said I’ll have to cancel my whole card if I want to get my money back but that’ll take5 days to do that.
Is there any alternative number I can ring to get a refund? Or am I stuffed. Not everyone can afford to have 200 dollars taken out of their accounts when they aren’t working!

Last edited:

I tried ringing the club and it’s an automated message saying they’re closed till the 13th.
im not happy. Second time this has happened to me surely they would have taken me off that list too. I also bought my membership last season off the sen discount deal.
So angry right now.

edit: so I rang my bank and they said I’ll have to cancel my whole card if I want to get my money back but that’ll take5 days to do that.
Is there any alternative number I can ring to get a refund? Or am I stuffed. Not everyone can afford to have 200 dollars taken out of their accounts when they aren’t working!
Something doesn't add up here.
Who's at fault? You or the club? It could just be communication wires crossed.

Genuine question. Surely they can't take money off your credit card or bank account (legally) unless you've authorised them at some point in the past. If you signed up as a Bulldog for Life at some point they might still be working off that authorisation. If that's the case have you formally revoked it or have you just assumed they'd cease when you got a refund last year?

Fraud is a criminal offence and a serious allegation. I can't believe the WB would deliberately and knowingly commit fraud against one of its members, especially for the sake of a mere $200. (mere to them)
So it has to be a misunderstanding between you or an admin error by them.

None of this helps you while out of pocket $200 for a couple of weeks, of course. I can understand your frustration.

Something doesn't add up here.
Who's at fault? You or the club? It could just be communication wires crossed.

Genuine question. Surely they can't take money off your credit card or bank account (legally) unless you've authorised them at some point in the past. If you signed up as a Bulldog for Life at some point they might still be working off that authorisation. If that's the case have you formally revoked it or have you just assumed they'd cease when you got a refund last year?

Fraud is a criminal offence and a serious allegation. I can't believe the WB would deliberately and knowingly commit fraud against one of its members, especially for the sake of a mere $200. (mere to them)
So it has to be a misunderstanding between you or an admin error by them.

None of this helps you while out of pocket $200 for a couple of weeks, of course. I can understand your frustration.
I’m sure it’s just an admin error but yeah this has happened in the past and I was refunded I don’t know why they’re still taking it out of my account I definetly remember telling them I don’t want you guys doing this to me because at the time it was a shock seeing them take out money with out letting me know.

I wouldn’t be so upset if I could just call them and get this fixed.
Seriously though it’s not a good idea for them to be closed for a couple of weeks whilst they’re taking money out of peoples bank accounts for memberships in any aspect. Problems like mine will always show up.

So angry right now.

If you're super stuck, PM me your bank details and I will transfer $200 to you, on the proviso that you keep the membership for 2021 ;)

If you're super stuck, PM me your bank details and I will transfer $200 to you, on the proviso that you keep the membership for 2021 ;)

Makes me proud to be a bulldog.

Every AFL club’s membership rewards for the 2021 premiership season revealed
The loyalty of footy fans was tested like never before in a COVID-ravaged AFL season. Here’s how clubs are saying thanks to their members this year.

Rebecca Williams

@BecHeraldSun

January 3, 2021 - 11:46AM
News Corp Australia Sports Newsroom

19 comments

The loyalty of AFL club members was tested like never before in 2020.
In a COVID-19 ravaged season, the weekend pastime of going to the football was taken from many fans as the game shifted into hubs interstate.
Despite being starved of football, the majority of supporters chose to pledge their memberships to their clubs in a financially challenging season.
Now clubs are looking for ways to thank their members and encourage them to get back on board in 2021.
Price freezes or discounts, package upgrades and special member events are among the rewards on offer.

WESTERN BULLDOGS
— Members who pledged their support to the club in 2020 will be eligible to receive a free membership upgrade.

— The Bulldogs have announced a revamped membership model for 2021 with three tiers of membership – gold, silver and bronze – all available in three-six and nine-game options.

— Members will pay a reduced upfront cost and then pay a small fee per game to guarantee a reserved seat on their respective level at Marvel Stadium home games, which the club says represents “better value” for membership costs.

More Coverage
— The new membership model is perfectly set up for COVID-19 policies such as contract tracing, social distancing and the possible changing capacities and reserved seat limitations at Marvel Stadium in 2021.

So angry right now.

This happened to me too, the year before last. I had signed up with the SEN deal (as I rarely make it to games), and at no stage did I agree to or sign up for the bulldog for life option to be taken out every year. They do make mistakes...

just want to say to all the people in here and that pm'd me offering to pay me the 200$, thank you very much but i have savings that I dug a little deeper into and decided to bite the bullet and just leave it be.

I love the doggies community and appreciate the love. Thanks again legends.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back