2021 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

i’m jealous, never had a player call.
A few years back I got a call from Michael Talia a year or 2 after we drafted him. He sounded like a nervous work experience kid, was hating every minute of it I'm sure.

Explained to him that I'd been meaning to renew as I do every year, he nervously wrapped up the call.

Was a very awkward interaction.

A few years back I got a call from Michael Talia a year or 2 after we drafted him. He sounded like a nervous work experience kid, was hating every minute of it I'm sure.

Explained to him that I'd been meaning to renew as I do every year, he nervously wrapped up the call.

Was a very awkward interaction.
Due to the awkwardness of this conversation he subsequently walked outside and threw his phone into the nearby Maribyrnong River, before remembering to back up his text messages (including those to his older brother!).

Guy from work got a voicemail from Will Hayes yesterday. Seems like quite a few of the list were going it.

Hmmm, maybe it was Hayes (Ray/Rae)....

Anyway, got an email to say my membership parcel has arrived in Australia - wheehee! Slow boat from China, but at least it seems I get an email for every leg of the journey. Next it will be "on the back of the postman's bike" (or postperson for the woke's)

Hmmm, maybe it was Hayes (Ray/Rae)....

Anyway, got an email to say my membership parcel has arrived in Australia - wheehee! Slow boat from China, but at least it seems I get an email for every leg of the journey. Next it will be "on the back of the postman's bike" (or postperson for the woke's)

can confrim - slow boats from China are now even slower

I got a call from Josh Hill once, he had a good game the week before and got nominated for the RS. We were all pretty excited 😜

I'm drowning in bloody barcodes, I've had to collect 16 home and away for family and friends It's going to be a nightmare arranging tickets every week. Roll on next season so hopefully we can get back to normal and have our usual reserved seats waiting patiently for us.

And what are these mythical membership packs people speak of !! So far I've been advised on 24/1, 10/2 and 4/3 (which said expected to be delivered mid next week) that they were on the way.

The packs have the least in them we've had for a long time and yet they're still not here. I know these are strange times, but previously we received them well before Christmas so I don't understand a more than 3 month delay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm drowning in bloody barcodes, I've had to collect 16 home and away for family and friends It's going to be a nightmare arranging tickets every week. Roll on next season so hopefully we can get back to normal and have our usual reserved seats waiting patiently for us.

And what are these mythical membership packs people speak of !! So far I've been advised on 24/1, 10/2 and 4/3 (which said expected to be delivered mid next week) that they were on the way.

The packs have the least in them we've had for a long time and yet they're still not here. I know these are strange times, but previously we received them well before Christmas so I don't understand a more than 3 month delay.
16? You can only book 6 in a transaction.

Easily done.😁😁

Make sure you have the barcodes in a word document so you can copy and paste.
Have 3 different types of browsers open and be ready to go.

Yeah, thanks I did that. I don't anticipate there being many games where I'd need more than 6 seats for various reason, people having to work, too late for littlies, etc

I got mine yesterday too - still waiting for the other half's tho.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

I was at the club on 3 March and they said they'll be sent out next week. Still nothing for six of us. No one around us last night had received theirs either.

Imagine if we actually needed our membership cards for entry.

Pandemic or not the clubs (it's not just a Dogs issue) should be having some very serious discussions with the suppliers and distributors.

Can gold membership holders purchase tickets in the bronze section?

I’m silver member and email I received said the gold members aren’t able to purchase any level 1 (silver reserved) tickets, so I imagine this would be the same scenario for bronze until all allocations have been used. I imagine being a game against an interstate club there will still be GA and upgrade options available.

Side note on all of this as they are not expecting an increase of the 50% capacity for round 2, potentially round 3 but I think any decision will be confirmed & announced suddenly. I’m back from Perth just before the Good Friday game so already crossing everything I can get tickets, seeing the capacity for the #lolNorf game v Port as well as being the day is giving me good hope

I’m silver member and email I received said the gold members aren’t able to purchase any level 1 (silver reserved) tickets, so I imagine this would be the same scenario for bronze until all allocations have been used. I imagine being a game against an interstate club there will still be GA and upgrade options available.

Side note on all of this as they are not expecting an increase of the 50% capacity for round 2, potentially round 3 but I think any decision will be confirmed & announced suddenly. I’m back from Perth just before the Good Friday game so already crossing everything I can get tickets, seeing the capacity for the #lolNorf game v Port as well as being the day is giving me good hope

Just announced 75% capacity for Vic crowds from this weekend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back