2021 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know if you can buy additional tickets with the away membership? My in-laws are coming for Easter and we want to take the to the game, but only have 2 away memberships

You can if you wait for when they go on sale to general public

You'll have to wait until tickets go to general public.

And tickets are pricey if you aren't a member.

They'll be pricey for the non member if you want to sit in your normal gold or silver area.
If you sit on level 3, it should cost the members nothing and the in laws about $25

Got the emails for the Norf game - new barcodes I see......do we have different home and away bar codes or are we issued new ones every week? Doesn't really matter - just interested. Also assuming we'll still be able to upgrade to level 1 or something if we like rather than pay zip on level 3?

Got the emails for the Norf game - new barcodes I see......do we have different home and away bar codes or are we issued new ones every week? Doesn't really matter - just interested. Also assuming we'll still be able to upgrade to level 1 or something if we like rather than pay zip on level 3?

Different home and away barcodes

Just a question.

Being interstate I’ve always gotten an interstate membership and when attending games have paid to upgrade from general admission to level 2 or level 1 rather than sit on level 3.

Left my money in the club last year and signed up for bronze this year. Am I restricted to only sitting on level 3 or can I pay when getting my ticket to upgrade to level 2 or 1 as I used to be able to?

Looking to do this for the Gold Coast game in round 5

Just a question.

Being interstate I’ve always gotten an interstate membership and when attending games have paid to upgrade from general admission to level 2 or level 1 rather than sit on level 3.

Left my money in the club last year and signed up for bronze this year. Am I restricted to only sitting on level 3 or can I pay when getting my ticket to upgrade to level 2 or 1 as I used to be able to?

Looking to do this for the Gold Coast game in round 5
You can pay to upgrade. There will be a map and you just pick where you want to sit. It'll come up with the price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone not going that is interested in sharing barcodes for this game please let me know. I need three seats but only have home game barcodes so will be forced to wait for general public allocation.

This will be the only away game we can get to.

Cheers in anticipation.

This might be a better spot for asking assistance. Sorry to be a pest.

I just rang the club the membership packs should arrive soon The ship that the membership packs where on apparently had a slight delay

Cheers was just worried that may have changed under the new booking system and with the new membership options.

We can't upgrade until tickets go on sale to the general public at 1pm tomorrow. The window for away members is 10am to 12 tomorrow is only for the Lev 3 Beyond Premium $0 seats.

"Members wishing to upgrade to seats across Level 1 and Level 2 will be able to do so by paying the relevant upgrade fees. This opportunity will only be available in the general public on sale".

You can secure a ticket tomorrow, but can’t choose an upgrade until general public sale starts.

Almost guaranteed tickets and seats available, because #lolNorf

I just rang the club the membership packs should arrive soon The ship that the membership packs where on apparently had a slight delay

Other half got his yesterday - 30 years membership certificate as acknowledgement! I was the recruitment officer, but I didn't get anything :( - you must need to hit a milestone. I think the first membership ticket I have is '86, but I was going as a kid free before then I think.

Hi all,
Anyone with an away membership who is not going to the game, who wouldn’t mind me using it for a family member. We have five, just need one more.

Please PM me if you have. :)

So if we want to upgrade we’re not guaranteed a seat? Hmm not sure that’s a great idea, I mean I’ll probably lock in a seat in the priority window and then buy an upgraded seat in the general public sale, does that mean I’m going to have two tickets?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back