2021 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So if we want to upgrade we’re not guaranteed a seat? Hmm not sure that’s a great idea, I mean I’ll probably lock in a seat in the priority window and then buy an upgraded seat in the general public sale, does that mean I’m going to have two tickets?

As there are more than 40000 seats at Marvel I'm pretty sure you will get a seat.

I just rang the club the membership packs should arrive soon The ship that the membership packs where on apparently had a slight delay

The club must've really taken the cheapest option with the membership packages if they were coming here from China through the Suez Canal, must be using an old refugee boat to do the trip via the Mediterranean, Atlantic Ocean and Panama Canal

The club must've really taken the cheapest option with the membership packages if they were coming here from China through the Suez Canal, must be using an old refugee boat to do the trip via the Mediterranean, Atlantic Ocean and Panama Canal

I asked, they are coming from Vietnam.

We can't upgrade until tickets go on sale to the general public at 1pm tomorrow. The window for away members is 10am to 12 tomorrow is only for the Lev 3 Beyond Premium $0 seats.

"Members wishing to upgrade to seats across Level 1 and Level 2 will be able to do so by paying the relevant upgrade fees. This opportunity will only be available in the general public on sale".

Isn’t that only for this week as the away team? The game I’m looking to fly over for is round 5 v Gold Coast which is a home game

It was part of a community work skilled program the club was running and to educate young men to sail ships all around the world

Ditto but no scarf of cap.

A pretty miserable package really. Member card which is good, car sticker and a lanyard.

More packaging than contents!!

I'm OK with it... really!

KM

$20 voucher to use at the bulldogs shop this year, it was part of a survey too as a lot of merch is just wasted previously

Where is the voucher?

They really should employ me.

They really should employ me.
Mine got sent at the start of the year in a membership confirmation email.
Ta for that, had a look and cant see that I got the emails with vouchers in them. Have contacted the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please let us know their response, because I've got a few family members in the same situation

I went into the club and they gave me all the voucher numbers at Reception, then over to the shop to pick up hats and scarves.

There's some decent ones available for the beyond premium available

Just got level 1 section 30 for $27 each. Member's bar code used.

Initially members ones were showing $47 & then I looked for GA and they were worse. Went back to membership - thank goodness. This ticketing system is weird.

Just got level 1 section 30 for $27 each. Member's bar code used.

Initially members ones were showing $47 & then I looked for GA and they were worse. Went back to membership - thank goodness. This ticketing system is weird.

Poor thing!

I don't know how good mine are coz I think it's the seats next to the alternative race at the Lockett end. Oh well, they're cheap and we can't sit on level 3 because we can't see anything from there.

A pretty miserable package really. Member card which is good, car sticker and a lanyard.

More packaging than contents!!

I'm OK with it... really!

KM
Member card is actually fairly pointless this year because it won't let you in to any games... you need to get a digital ticket for each round.

Looks like I’m sitting in the nosebleeds, only upgrade options I can find are minimum $57 each. Doesn’t seem right considering this is likely to be a low drawing crowd, unless a lot of neutrals just want to go to the footy on a day off where you can’t do much else

Row W on level 3 doesn’t sound great

Looks like I’m sitting in the nosebleeds, only upgrade options I can find are minimum $57 each. Doesn’t seem right considering this is likely to be a low drawing crowd, unless a lot of neutrals just want to go to the footy on a day off where you can’t do much else

Row W on level 3 doesn’t sound great
I tried twice, first seats offered were row G, rejected those and got offered row J straight after which I took. That was about 40 minutes ago.

I'm in Section 32, I wondered if they were working around the ground and maybe after Section 32 filled up they moved to a new section potentially with closer seats to the front again?

I did try to log in during the member window but at first was too early (it hadn't opened yet) and then got busy at my desk phone calls, then when I could look again the member window had shut. But the general public window hadn't yet opened! So I couldn't do anything and had to wait another 20 minutes.

Not a fan of the tight window for tickets when it is going to be every week of the year. I could cope with finals being fully ticketed but this sucks for every regular season game. Right after I finished sorting Good Friday, I got an email about Ballarat in Round 4 which pegged another small window of time that I had to remember to be able to sort tickets to that game. I really don't like the hassle of having to plan my work day around a pretty narrow window of time when I can sort football seating for the weekend.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back