2021 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi doggies members, I rang up your memberships team on Monday and unfortunately got informed 2021 memberships are no longer on sale.

As unfortunate as it would be that you incredibly passionate Victorian based supporters may not be able to attend the GF, it would be incredible to see the doggies in it again this year.

Myself and another friend would like to join our Western Bulldogs mate (Perth based luckily) if the doggies were to make the GF. Would any members be willing to provide us 2 with membership barcodes? Please PM if you’re interested and I would be happy to arrange something with you prior to the prelim.

All the best this Saturday from an easgles supporter!

Cheers

Hi doggies members, I rang up your memberships team on Monday and unfortunately got informed 2021 memberships are no longer on sale.

As unfortunate as it would be that you incredibly passionate Victorian based supporters may not be able to attend the GF, it would be incredible to see the doggies in it again this year.

Myself and another friend would like to join our Western Bulldogs mate (Perth based luckily) if the doggies were to make the GF. Would any members be willing to provide us 2 with membership barcodes? Please PM if you’re interested and I would be happy to arrange something with you prior to the prelim.

All the best this Saturday from an easgles supporter!

Cheers

Any Victorian based member is not eligible to buy finals tickets

Any further info on that please?

What more information do you want.

The club has told Victorian based members that we are not eligible to buy finals tickets, because your premier won't allow us in your state.

What more information do you want.

The club has told Victorian based members that we are not eligible to buy finals tickets, because your premier won't allow us in your state.

That stupid, what if you have been here holidaying for a few months?

If we have charlie sutton add on do we get tix?

It will be interesting what happens.

I need to call them first thing Monday to get my details updated and make sure I’m eligible now I’ve moved back to Perth. This will be one of my questions, as if so I’ll be asking those on here that have it but obviously can’t go, that I’d be willing to buy from them (provided they are long term posters that I know of, not setting myself up to be scammed if it came to it).

My guess is they would be given the option of selling them as GA tickets so would get the money/profit of them

I didn't renew my membership when I came back to Australia due to COVID, so I came in here to see if borrowing a member's barcode might help me get a ticket, but it appears it's going to be difficult!

I'm currently based in Tasmania so can purchase a direct flight and walk off the plane without needing to quarantine. Hopefully I can find a way to get tickets for my bro and I. if you can buy 2 x extra or have a barcode we can use, please PM me :)

Lesson of the story - don't let your membership lapse even if you go overseas!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any Western Bulldogs Victorian barcodes will not give access to the GF.

There are going to be at 12,000 tickets available to each clubs members and at least 10,000 tickets available to the general public

Any Western Bulldogs Victorian barcodes will not give access to the GF.

There are going to be at 12,000 tickets available to each clubs members and at least 10,000 tickets available to the general public

A member in a fb group attended the tassie game and another attendended the SA game off a Victorian barcode. They will work, which is why I'm trying to grab one on behalf of a mad doggies friend.

A member in a fb group attended the tassie game and another attendended the SA game off a Victorian barcode. They will work, which is why I'm trying to grab one on behalf of a mad doggies friend.
can only try.. but its not hard for the barcode to be cancelled

I have EJ Whitten Social Club Membership which usually guarantees me a grand final ticket. What are we thinking, will I still have access?

Does anyone have a WA-registered car in the ACT/surrounds? Asking for a ‘friend’…

Look, I’m going 100% honest here, I was on the Dee train for drought breaking premiership reasons (I’m an Eagles fan - live in WA) but after seeing that from the Dogs, demolishing Port after spending more time in planes & hotels than flight attendants, I’m all about the Doggies & still have soft spot after 2016. Wish my team could show that fight & spirit!! So any Vic based Dogs members that can’t attend or have family in WA to provide codes to. I’d love to go to the GF & wear the Red, White & Blue with my family!! PM me for more details & let’s send the boys back with the cup!

Look, I’m going 100% honest here, I was on the Dee train for drought breaking premiership reasons (I’m an Eagles fan - live in WA) but after seeing that from the Dogs, demolishing Port after spending more time in planes & hotels than flight attendants, I’m all about the Doggies & still have soft spot after 2016. Wish my team could show that fight & spirit!! So any Vic based Dogs members that can’t attend or have family in WA to provide codes to. I’d love to go to the GF & wear the Red, White & Blue with my family!! PM me for more details & let’s send the boys back with the cup!
Vic based members won’t have access to tickets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back