2021 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You may wait forever as AFL loved the flexible schedule this year.
and they plan on doing a footy festival during the school holidays.

With unsure about borders, I think they'll be rolling it out in doses. But wasn't there word, that they might have the original 2020 fixture (minus tweeks) as the 2021 one? After the draft I'd say they'll mention the fixture.

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Has anyone received their membership packs yet? I was under the impression that they were coming around the end of Jan/early Feb

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Same just printable, but got an email to say my card (is actually my pack is 4-5 weeks away.

apparently COVID meant they are light on now with membership staff so it probably makes sense that there is a bit of slowness with things now although we’d want it to return to usual standards!

Same just printable, but got an email to say my card (is actually my pack is 4-5 weeks away.

apparently COVID meant they are light on now with membership staff so it probably makes sense that there is a bit of slowness with things now although we’d want it to return to usual standards!
Geez, no wonder ive seen comments from other fans of other cliubs saying the pies membership pack is awesome compared to what everyone is getting. I didn't realize other clubs include suns weren't giving the usual pack.

But digital tickets I think will be the way of the future

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Geez, no wonder ive seen comments from other fans of other cliubs saying the pies membership pack is awesome compared to what everyone is getting. I didn't realize other clubs include suns weren't giving the usual pack.

But digital tickets I think will be the way of the future
No, so what basically is happening is they've scrapped a streamline pack instead we get a voucher that we can put towards our membership pack.

What is Collingwood's one like?

No, so what basically is happening is they've scrapped a streamline pack instead we get a voucher that we can put towards our membership pack.

What is Collingwood's one like?

Mine hasn't arrived yet, but this is it. With the membership card. Its gone digital, so that you scan the QR coode on the card prior to entry, and it'll take you to the ticketmaster (membership account) where your digital ticket would be. I think this will take me a bit to get used to.

Last edited:

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
Mine hasn't arrived yet, but this is it. With the membership card. Its gone digital, so that you scan the QR coode on the card prior to entry, and it'll take you to the ticketmaster (membership account) where your digital ticket would be. I think this will take me a bit to get used to.

thats awesome! No lanyards this year

robo_1

Premiership Player
Nov 11, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Victorian Membership Purchased. Decided to go all in, as opposed to just the supporter membership.

I was thinking about this membership level yesterday.. I think with stadium restrictions it should be altered because what are your chances of being able to use the extra games at the mcg you receive with it?

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
I was thinking about this membership level yesterday.. I think with stadium restrictions it should be altered because what are your chances of being able to use the extra games at the mcg you receive with it?
Yep I agree, I think it will be highly likely we get access to those extra games.

why doesn’t The club have a membership option for ALL suns games in Victoria WITHOUT having to get those extra games? It’s either this one or only 2 games.

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Well I had a look at the dates of the VIC Suns games, I am a lock on for 3. The 4th is the day after my wife is due with our baby girl, and is down in Geelong, may struggle to get to that one haha. I probably won't use all 7 of my AFL Reserve tickets, will wait and see. A mate explained the split to me, sounds like AFL Reserve will get a decent portion, should be able to get to a few games using it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back