2021 Membership Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I had a look at the dates of the VIC Suns games, I am a lock on for 3. The 4th is the day after my wife is due with our baby girl, and is down in Geelong, may struggle to get to that one haha. I probably won't use all 7 of my AFL Reserve tickets, will wait and see. A mate explained the split to me, sounds like AFL Reserve will get a decent portion, should be able to get to a few games using it.
Yeah, I’d take the fixture that is currently out with a grain of salt especially seeing what’s unfolded with AFLW. Round 1 might be similar but past that I wouldn’t bet on it staying the same as previously published!

Yep I agree, I think it will be highly likely we get access to those extra games.

why doesn’t The club have a membership option for ALL suns games in Victoria WITHOUT having to get those extra games? It’s either this one or only 2 games.

I have a asked the club a few times now over the last 4 or so years about doing just a membership for just Victorian games without the mcg component even when he had a game in ballarat and geelong you only got to choose one of those games with your membership.. this year I’m like you just went with the sunscreamers away because I don’t see the point in paying extra for the mcg games I know I won’t be attending

I have a asked the club a few times now over the last 4 or so years about doing just a membership for just Victorian games without the mcg component even when he had a game in ballarat and geelong you only got to choose one of those games with your membership.. this year I’m like you just went with the sunscreamers away because I don’t see the point in paying extra for the mcg games I know I won’t be attending
I have too and got told they will pass the feedback onto the membership department.

The problem is the Victorian SUN membership doesn't even get you access into the cheersquad- it is only general admission access.

I changed to suncreamers away a few years ago but then once my tickets were used up, it was going to cost me more than $40 to go to the game for the extra matches. I was not paying that much so now went back to Victorian SUN and just realise that I will be paying for extra games that I won't attend- I've offered them to my sister to attend but she is unlikely to use them too.

I have too and got told they will pass the feedback onto the membership department.

The problem is the Victorian SUN membership doesn't even get you access into the cheersquad- it is only general admission access.

I changed to suncreamers away a few years ago but then once my tickets were used up, it was going to cost me more than $40 to go to the game for the extra matches. I was not paying that much so now went back to Victorian SUN and just realise that I will be paying for extra games that I won't attend- I've offered them to my sister to attend but she is unlikely to use them too.

I still sat with the cheersquad with Victorian Suns membership previous years but not sure how it would work now with having to get an allocated seat to attend whether you can get your seat in that bay or they put you somewhere else.. I wonder if just the whole bay would be allocated to all Suns members

Yesterday Carlton had a “Membership Day” on SEN and one of the offers was buy a 3 game membership and the club will give another 3 games..

as our club has the lowest membership by quite a fair way I don’t understand why they don’t do offers like that. Maybe buy a 3 game membership and get a second for half price or something.. I’ve been saying this for years now that this club needs to think outside the square to attract people

Yesterday Carlton had a “Membership Day” on SEN and one of the offers was buy a 3 game membership and the club will give another 3 games..

as our club has the lowest membership by quite a fair way I don’t understand why they don’t do offers like that. Maybe buy a 3 game membership and get a second for half price or something.. I’ve been saying this for years now that this club needs to think outside the square to attract people
How do we even know what our current membership is?

There was a comment with the available numbers of clubs with their 2021 numbers some clubs the poster didn’t have and posted their 2020 numbers

Mate, that's fine. Not having a go at him/her.....all I'm saying is, it's not up to date, and I don't expect him/her to contact every Club to produce the correct figures.

All I'm saying is, that as a couple of weeks ago, our Membership was 11,220......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, that's fine. Not having a go at him/her.....all I'm saying is, it's not up to date, and I don't expect him/her to contact every Club to produce the correct figures.

All I'm saying is, that as a couple of weeks ago, our Membership was 11,220......

Even the comment they wrote said they don’t have every clubs total and posted 2020 numbers for the ones they don’t have clearly 2020 isn’t 2021 so not sure what you’re trying to reference

Last year the $39 Shout-out membership membership was popular especially with non traditional members I was thinking they should bring it back and instead of badge and scarf you get a badge from your selected player and short 2 second video from the selected player “hey (insert name) thanks for buying a shoutout membership go suns”

Looking at Giants membership page they have so many more options of home and away memberships..

Gold Coast Suns membership department is so far behind no wonder we have the lowest amount of members, basically zero member engagement..

This guy Josh Jarman is supposed to be sunscreamers membership account manager like surely he should be doing everything possible to build up the sunscreamers!

Sitting in that bay behind the goals in the second half actually ruined my game day experience.. the bay is soulless, a few people in there try to get it going but just no vibes, older people just sitting there talking to each other unless the ball comes down, another girl upset and didn’t want to cheer because she’d been bagged out online another one had a baby there so that was her priority obviously.. another lady said the club isn’t interested in giving any support they’ve continually asked

Looking at Giants membership page they have so many more options of home and away memberships..

Gold Coast Suns membership department is so far behind no wonder we have the lowest amount of members, basically zero member engagement..

This guy Josh Jarman is supposed to be sunscreamers membership account manager like surely he should be doing everything possible to build up the sunscreamers!

Sitting in that bay behind the goals in the second half actually ruined my game day experience.. the bay is soulless, a few people in there try to get it going but just no vibes, older people just sitting there talking to each other unless the ball comes down, another girl upset and didn’t want to cheer because she’d been bagged out online another one had a baby there so that was her priority obviously.. another lady said the club isn’t interested in giving any support they’ve continually asked

Yeah it has to be said, behind the goals at Metricon home games is an embarrassment.
Bugger all people.
There’s a better presence behind the goals at away games.

Yeah it has to be said, behind the goals at Metricon home games is an embarrassment.
Bugger all people.
There’s a better presence behind the goals at away games.

In the third quarter izak tried to get the cheer squad and surrounding crowd to fire up but didn’t get a whole lot

Yeah I’ve been pretty big on how Victorian members should have a Victorian Sunscreamer option but no one is willing to accept our feedback

A membership package like this but instead of GA it’s in the sunscreamer bay behind the goals would be good.. call it Victorian Sunscreamers

A membership package like this but instead of GA it’s in the sunscreamer bay behind the goals would be good.. call it Victorian Sunscreamers

Exactly, it is a no brainer!

Last Shout Out was so successful it helped the club set an all-time membership record of 16,492 members, with just 509 members needed to eclipse that number 2021.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back