Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

another game missed tonight lads... I'm really on the fence about next years membership.
I have t been to a game in two years. Don’t know what my reserved seat looks like. It has never been acquainted with my derrière. General admin membership for me next year… May have kept my reserved seat if Eddie saw out 2021 😬

Why do people keep joining?
5 games to go.
Can‘t go to the footy.
Doesn‘t make any sense.

I might have something on that front.

I have a relo who donated their membership in 2020 and had to drop off this year for financial reasons. Up until the recent Board ructions etc......there has been nothing but out of the blue this week she received a complimentary 4 game membership with a basic member pack and a thanks for sticking fat last year.

THAT is the sort of thing that makes me feel like I am part of a club rather than a company.

I might have something on that front.

I have a relo who donated their membership in 2020 and had to drop off this year for financial reasons. Up until the recent Board ructions etc......there has been nothing but out of the blue this week she received a complimentary 4 game membership with a basic member pack and a thanks for sticking fat last year.

THAT is the sort of thing that makes me feel like I am part of a club rather than a company.
That must be it.
Its a great idea.
Reward former (recent) members, whist boosting the 2021 numbers.
Hopefully the goodwill will result in those members staying on for 2022.

Interesting to see the Richmond numbers discussed in the press this week from Colin Carter no less.
Richmond's official count is 105,000, but, "sell just 22,000 11 game general admission memberships.
Even more astonishingly, this cohort attends around two games a year on average."

What we've always suspected; most of the memberships are 3/2/or 1 gamers plus enormous number of pet-memberships.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting to see the Richmond numbers discussed in the press this week from Colin Carter no less.
Richmond's official count is 105,000, but, "sell just 22,000 11 game general admission memberships.
Even more astonishingly, this cohort attends around two games a year on average."

What we've always suspected; most of the memberships are 3/2/or 1 gamers plus enormous number of pet-memberships.
I’m surprised they haven’t introduced ‘memorial’ membership, 0 game membership for your loved ones or friends that are no longer with us, yet wish to continue supporting the club in spirit.

I’m surprised they haven’t introduced ‘memorial’ membership, 0 game membership for your loved ones or friends that are no longer with us, yet wish to continue supporting the club in spirit.

Don't give them Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back