Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m going to auto rollover with a view to reassessing if they ban footy again in 2021. If we can’t attend there maybe a better way of keeping my money with the club, but getting something in return. Merchandise, club auction of match worn gear???

Just went on the membership site....absolute debacle of a site.

Couldn't remember my password, did the email request....went to change it to between 6-64 characters, with letters, numbers and a symbol. Continually said that it didn't work.

I get in, can't change anything such as updating my CC details.

Went to Dad's one to opt out (Alzheimers, can no longer go)... there absolutely is no opt out button, just PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY. I'm assuming I have opted out by deleting his credit card.

Disgrace.

Just went on the membership site....absolute debacle of a site.

Couldn't remember my password, did the email request....went to change it to between 6-64 characters, with letters, numbers and a symbol. Continually said that it didn't work.

I get in, can't change anything such as updating my CC details.

Went to Dad's one to opt out (Alzheimers, can no longer go)... there absolutely is no opt out button, just PAY PAY PAY PAY PAY. I'm assuming I have opted out by deleting his credit card.

Disgrace.
I remember the email you get that talks about the roll over, talks about the opt out. Let me see..

"If you wish to opt out or change your membership package, please reply directly to this email prior to 5pm (AEDT) on Friday 13 November, otherwise your membership will automatically renew."

I remember the email you get that talks about the roll over, talks about the opt out. Let me see..

"If you wish to opt out or change your membership package, please reply directly to this email prior to 5pm (AEDT) on Friday 13 November, otherwise your membership will automatically renew."
The hard copy letter also says you can opt out online. You can't.

I emailed the club with some queries but am yet to receive a response.

I don’t mind waiting, given the circumstances. However, the overall handling of the 2020 and now 2021 memberships has been terrible.

I am stunned that no proper discount etc has been offered - pure greed by the club.

I emailed the club with some queries but am yet to receive a response.

I don’t mind waiting, given the circumstances. However, the overall handling of the 2020 and now 2021 memberships has been terrible.

I am stunned that no proper discount etc has been offered - pure greed by the club.
New membership staff is needed. Or I'm not sure who comes up with the ideas for memberships

New membership staff is needed. Or I'm not sure who comes up with the ideas for memberships

i went in to the Holden centre about this time last season - the lady was ok re explaining the new memberships etc as I wanted to sign my sign up but logistically organising seats is hard.

I believe our membership numbers would grow, if they actually serviced the members properly. It feels like the club is trying to squeeze every cent out of supporters. If during this tough period, they had treated supporters with genuine empathy, it would have been repaid ten fold.

i went in to the Holden centre about this time last season - the lady was ok re explaining the new memberships etc as I wanted to sign my sign up but logistically organising seats is hard.

I believe our membership numbers would grow, if they actually serviced the members properly. It feels like the club is trying to squeeze every cent out of supporters. If during this tough period, they had treated supporters with genuine empathy, it would have been repaid ten fold.
The guy I deal with in there, Luke, he has been pretty good to me. He's the manager I believe.

But the department could learn from other clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The guy I deal with in there, Luke, he has been pretty good to me. He's the manager I believe.

But the department could learn from other clubs.

if I was hiring and firing then the manager would always be someone who has grown up as a Collingwood supporter and understands our fan base.

Anyone here get kids memberships?

As is kids too small to go to games, what do you get with it?

In the letter, it did say even with capped crowds, members would get first preference.

Practically, it will be a nightmare.

The MCG is different to the GABBA and Optus Stadium.

The MCG has the MCC and AFL members that will both expect an allocation. There is no way full capacity will be allowed. Let's be positive and say 50,000. I would expect 10,000 MCC? 10.000 AFL Members and maybe 15,000 to each competing team?

We are paying for a "reserved" seat that i do not think we will be able to even use.

The MCG has the MCC and AFL members that will both expect an allocation. There is no way full capacity will be allowed. Let's be positive and say 50,000. I would expect 10,000 MCC? 10.000 AFL Members and maybe 15,000 to each competing team?

We are paying for a "reserved" seat that i do not think we will be able to even use.
I've been thinking about this too.

There is no way known the G, or Docklands, will be allowed to be full next year. It wont happen until there is a vaccine, or until as Trump says, it just goes away.

How are they going to keep people apart that have reserved paid for seats?

I've been thinking about this too.

There is no way known the G, or Docklands, will be allowed to be full next year. It wont happen until there is a vaccine, or until as Trump says, it just goes away.

How are they going to keep people apart that have reserved paid for seats?

Exactly.

I would be surprised if any member (apart from Eddie and his kids) is able to attend every game in Melbourne next season.

I would also be surprised if the Legends membership can guarantee a GF ticket (which is the main reason why many have that package).

As long as 3 game Collingwood members are the lowest priority

Remove this Banner Ad

Back