Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

The social media team and the membership team are completely different teams I believe.

The only thing they share is the incompetence

Then how did the Social Media get the Barcode I needed to use?

Was the anything in the box saying it would be sent later? Mine was in the box.

There's not long to go, get on the blower to them.
Nothing in the box. I’m teaching all day so can’t call. Sent them an email and got an auto response, wait time for an actual reply is 7-1o business days. My normal seat is next to my brother, he didn’t get a card either.

Doubt anybody here would know the answer but, if I purchase a 4 game general admission membership and it is a low drawing game, and the general public are allowed to go, would members be separated with the public? or will GA members and GA public be together because it is general admission?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone scanned the QR code on the back of their membership card?

I did, which took me to my Membership Barcode. How does that get you in to the ground?

I just got my Tickets Scanned from my Phone

Already said Membership Cards will not work to get you into Games

Has anyone scanned the QR code on the back of their membership card?

I did, which took me to my Membership Barcode. How does that get you in to the ground?

It doesn’t, you have to use your barcode to book a ticket on a game by game basis. Ticketek or Ticketmaster depending on venue, issue a digital ticket that has to be downloaded to your phone and that is what gets scanned for entry to a game. Paper/email tickets won’t be issued and membership cards can’t be scanned for entry either.

Makes attendance tricky for oldies and kids that don’t have a smartphone.

It doesn’t, you have to use your barcode to book a ticket on a game by game basis. Ticketek or Ticketmaster depending on venue, issue a digital ticket that has to be downloaded to your phone and that is what gets scanned for entry to a game. Paper/email tickets won’t be issued and membership cards can’t be scanned for entry either.

Agree with the Bolded that does Limit some Fans who can go to Games

OK, so when can we book tickets?

Round 1 is 16-Mar for AFL members so I would assume club members will be the same - 15 or 16th.

I’m a club member so can I also purchase tickets for my mates who are non members?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’m a club member so can I also purchase tickets for my mates who are non members?

Don’t think so, it’s club members first and if there’s any left over then tickets go on sale for general admission. It’s like buying finals tickets, club members get first option. What with the 50% capacity limit, tickets will be hard to come by if you’re not a member and the game is between the bigger clubs.

What's the point of membership cards?

I'm of the younger generation and even I'm struggling with this whole transition to digital tickets. Going to be a disaster for oldies and kids as you say.

Don’t think so, it’s club members first and if there’s any left over then tickets go on sale for general admission. It’s like buying finals tickets, club members get first option. What with the 50% capacity limit, tickets will be hard to come by if you’re not a member and the game is between the bigger clubs.

Thanks mate. One of my mates is a club member also so I assume I can buy his ticket at the same time I buy mine? I would like to sit together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back