Remove this Banner Ad

DinoSoar

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2013
Outer Fringes
AFL Club
Collingwood
Okay. I just been using the Camera App at places
You don’t need to have the ServicesVic app, just scan the QR code and then click on the pop up that takes you to the checkin page on ServicesVic. All you need to enter is your name & mobile number. The only advantage with the app is that you can save your details and when you scan the code it automatically logs you to the venue with the date and time stamp without the need to manually enter your details.

DinoSoar

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2013
Outer Fringes
AFL Club
Collingwood
I hope they have plenty of QR codes around the ground. It could create a big bottleneck (ironically very COVID-unsafe) if they don't have enough.
There was only 1 on a pillar just instead gate 6 last week, in a very hard to see place. Absolutely no one was using it to check in (I’ll admit I didn’t either as I had put my phone away by the time I saw it and couldn’t be bothered getting it out again).

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
You don’t need to have the ServicesVic app, just scan the QR code and then click on the pop up that takes you to the checkin page on ServicesVic. All you need to enter is your name & mobile number. The only advantage with the app is that you can save your details and when you scan the code it automatically logs you to the venue with the date and time stamp without the need to manually enter your details.
So just make it easier.

My Problem I tried that and does not Recgonise the QR Code that I try and scan by using the Camera

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
There was only 1 on a pillar just instead gate 6 last week, in a very hard to see place. Absolutely no one was using it to check in (I’ll admit I didn’t either as I had put my phone away by the time I saw it and couldn’t be bothered getting it out again).
I did not either.

They need to put lot up with up to 75k can be at the Game

Remove this Banner Ad