Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Our game on Sunday is sold out and will probably be one of the highest rating games.
Plenty of people want to watch.
The AFL put us in this time slot for that very reason.
Only the last quarter will be worth watching. When right on cue, Collingwood start playing some aggressive football in attempting to arrest a 30 point 3 quarter time deficit after a defensive display since the beginning of the game.

The best sides, playing the best footy, get the best spots.

Get acclimatised to the graveyard shift - we'll be there for a while yet.

Another legacy of our recently departed coach.
I don’t expect to get prime time, just a fairer distribution of time slots. Even earlier on Sunday would be fine.
I just want to be able to go to a game.

Our game on Sunday is sold out and will probably be one of the highest rating games.
Plenty of people want to watch.
The AFL put us in this time slot for that very reason.
Channel Seven love that time slot as it leads into their news. Bulldogs and Melbourne have played in that time slot a few times.

Not the graveyard some posters think it is.

Channel Seven love that time slot as it leads into their news. Bulldogs and Melbourne have played in that time slot a few times.

Correct Maggie.
It’s a graveyard for people like me who like to go to the footy.
I’m just disappointed because I was hoping to go.

Prime time slots are:
  • Thursday night
  • Friday night
  • Saturday night
  • Sunday afternoon (3:20)
I love Saturday afternoon, but it's not seen as a desirable slot for whatever reason.

I had difficulties with Ticketek this morning when Collingwood's allocation was due for submission. When I chose my seat and ticket quantity, Ticketek refused me to continue when they said that I needed to reduce the quantity of tickets or select a different seating area. Because of this, I missed out on getting a ticket in the Ponsford Stand. Despite this setback, I happen to be a member of the Melbourne Cricket Club (MCC), and made the decision to select a ticket from that allocation at the 15th hour this afternoon. I hope this is the last time that I'll ever have or need to take drastic action and measures for future matches at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.

I had difficulties with Ticketek this morning when Collingwood's allocation was due for submission. When I chose my seat and ticket quantity, Ticketek refused me to continue when they said that I needed to reduce the quantity of tickets or select a different seating area.
I was in the same situation for 15 minutes this morning.

Thankfully, I was able to secure a ticket before they sold out. Good news that there will be more tickets available tomorrow for members.

The Sunday 3:20pm time slot again for us against Carlton.
Doubt I’ll get to another game this year.
Wonder if the club will actually do anything about this?
Yep same here
I'd rather Saturday 1:45 than Sunday 3:20. More people can go on a Saturday, its earlier and you'd think its a win for the broadcasters (CH.7) not having to show our dull games.

I don’t expect to get prime time, just a fairer distribution of time slots. Even earlier on Sunday would be fine.
I just want to be able to go to a game.
They're giving you enough time to get home from Church, have your roast, then, you can head off to the G to watch us kick 1 goal to half time.

What are you complaining about?

I was in the same situation for 15 minutes this morning.

Thankfully, I was able to secure a ticket before they sold out. Good news that there will be more tickets available tomorrow for members.
I am aware that additional tickets will be made available to Collingwood members tomorrow, but there has been no disclosure from the club on when this period will occur. As I've alluded to a number of people, I'm hoping to not repeat my last resort option with my MCC membership, which I have not used for a Collingwood game since the 1st Elimination Final against the Western Bulldogs in 2006.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're giving you enough time to get home from Church, have your roast, then, you can head off to the G to watch us kick 1 goal to half time.

What are you complaining about?
I have it very good authority that we are aiming to kick 2 goals this week.

I have it very good authority that we are aiming to kick 2 goals this week.
tenor.gif

Prime time slots are:
  • Thursday night
  • Friday night
  • Saturday night
  • Sunday afternoon (3:20)
I love Saturday afternoon, but it's not seen as a desirable slot for whatever reason.
Yes, me too. Love the Saturday afternoon.

My least favourite is Saturday night as there is always something on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back