Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Based on our banner, it appears we’ve reached 80,000 members.

870040.jpg

Pretty consistent, even in our awful years.

Need some new ideas and a vision - we should have 100,000 members easy.

If the club was innovative with their membership packages and flexibility, I have three kids that I would sign up. Half my sons football team are Collingwood and not one of them would be members.

I am sure i am not the only one in that boat.

Floating fixture doesn’t help. I went against legends membership this year as a shift worker i would’ve missed first 6 games when announced. Not knowing if I could attend further games meant I couldn’t substantiate spending $800+ not knowing if I would use it.
Gave the $$$ to Rupert for foxtel so I could at least watch games on tv
Floating fixture is ****ed!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone having trouble picking a bay on Ticketek for the Carlton game?
The NRL landing page threw me, but I ignored that.

I then had to keep searching and rejecting tickets on multiple devices to get something I liked. Best available and goal kept giving me L2 Southern Stand forward pocket. Great seats, but I just prefer the Ponsford or Olympic. After 6-7 times cancelling their output I landed N32 Ponsford!

The NRL landing page threw me, but I ignored that.

I then had to keep searching and rejecting tickets on multiple devices to get something I liked. Best available and goal kept giving me L2 Southern Stand forward pocket. Great seats, but I just prefer the Ponsford or Olympic. After 6-7 times cancelling their output I landed N32 Ponsford!
Trying the same thing but haven't been offered any in the Ponsford or Olympic yet. Will give it another 10 minutes and then take what I'm given

Trying the same thing but haven't been offered any in the Ponsford or Olympic yet. Will give it another 10 minutes and then take what I'm given
It would be nice if we could at least specify the grandstand.

I think I read somewhere that Tigers has 28% (something like that) of their supporter base signed up where Pies have around 8% - one of the lowest of all teams. Need to really ramp up our Marketing & the commercial team need to pull their heads in!

Ended up settling for N14. Have no idea why I wasn't offered any in the Ponsford or Olympic but at least I'm going.
Think I had N2, 8, 11 and 14 populate before I got N57 and N32 at the same time on different devices. Hopefully it's not a situation where the Ponsford is full of blue.

Are Ticketek trolling us

Bit hard to adjust when you're only seeking 1 ticket.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back