Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

As mentioned by others, it used to be great but its only worth it, if we make the grand final.

All the "legends" parts have slowly been removed lol. No cocktail party. No nice design on membership card. One year they let people choose a gift etc

At finals time we are in the same pot as other members (apart from the gf). Almost missed out on a ticket to our famous 2018 prelim!

When i have written to the club, they dont make me feel like a legend lol - more like a cash cow for the club.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
Yep, I missed access to the 2018 Prelim, despite being a Legends member.
Another nail in the coffin for me when it came to renewing this season.
I find it increasingly difficult to justify $900.

Just don't jump back on if we start winning.

Soz for the late reply,

I'll jump back on when the club operates as it should not shoot itself in the f*n foot all time - regardless of results.

And give all the members the right to vote on board and president elections. Not just legend and up.

That means suck up 2021 as a development year for the kids and the game plan, no news of off field bullshit, prove nothing but positive. Any wins or even an unexpected finals appearance is a bonus by product.

So it's not a simple 'da herp, fk off if we're winnin'

Questions that I've asked:

1. In the review in 2017 there was a recommendation to have set terms for all board members, why was this recommendation ignored?

2.Why was Garry Hocking let go who was doing a great job whilst Harvey and Sanderson who have both had plenty of time been kept on?

3.Why were Treloar, Stephenson and Atu all traded away for basically nothing.

4.If Stephenson had issues that needed to be dealt with this year, why was he thrown away and not sat down with worked these issues out

5.What is the president's and the boards response to the petition that was sent to the club?

6.What KPI's are in place measuring Nathan Buckley's performance in 2021.

7.Members feel there is no communication, respect or truth from the leaders of the club, what will be done to fix this?

8.When will there be a review of the board and the president's performance?

9.Why does Anthony Rocca (a tall fwd) coach the Rucks and not a Ruckman?

Yep, I missed access to the 2018 Prelim, despite being a Legends member.
Another nail in the coffin for me when it came to renewing this season.
I find it increasingly difficult to justify $900.
I have said this for many years. The club should handle finals ticketing.

I know the club will say no guarantee is made other than gf tickets.

Basic 101, you want members then show them that you care.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

1. In the review in 2017 there was a recommendation to have set terms for all board members, why was this recommendation ignored?

2.Why was Garry Hocking let go who was doing a great job whilst Harvey and Sanderson who have both had plenty of time been kept on?

4.If Stephenson had issues that needed to be dealt with this year, why was he thrown away and not sat down with worked these issues out

5.What is the president's and the boards response to the petition that was sent to the club?

7.Members feel there is no communication, respect or truth from the leaders of the club, what will be done to fix this?

They just throw that in the Bin Sadly

All valid but the king of bullshit bingo would just deflect and attack the questions. I say would because there is no way they will answer them.

nicely compiled - good luck - let me us all know how you get on

Thought Rocca was made redundant as part of the virus cut backs.

And give all the members the right to vote on board and president elections. Not just legend and up.
Unless we see an end to board members retiring early, interim replacements being hand picked and then standing uncontested it doesn't matter what members have voting rights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that doesn't get answered someone should definitely ask that at the AGM which would be the perfect forum for it

Eddie - thank you to all the members that send in questions. Unfortunately we cannot get to all the questions tonight.

over to you Geoff to read out the first question

Geoff - Thanks Eddie. Frank a 15 year member wants to know, why are the membership scarves of such poor quality?

Eddie - thank you to all the members that send in questions. Unfortunately we cannot get to all the questions tonight.

over to you Geoff to read out the first question

Geoff - Thanks Eddie. Frank a 15 year member wants to know, why are the membership scarves of such poor quality?
Haha. Who's Geoff? Walsh has retired.

Haha. Who's Geoff? Walsh has retired.

On the invite it states that Geoff Walsh will be attending?

Eddie, Bucks and Geoff.

Ned Guy has been given the night off ditto Hine.......even thought we will be discussing trade week and how we went in the draft lol

Any AFL members with Collingwood club support out there?
I didn't receive an invitation to the online members forum or a chance to submit a question.

AFL members are very lowly ranked members, yet we receive all other emails from Collingwood FC including marketing.
I've checked my email preferences. I think that the members forum is important and should be sent to all members.

I didn't receive an invitation to the online members forum or a chance to submit a question.

AFL members are very lowly ranked members, yet we receive all other emails from Collingwood FC including marketing.
I've checked my email preferences. I think that the members forum is important and should be sent to all members.
I didn't get one but you are right, I never have apart the usual.

Become a club member if you want to have all of the trimmings.
There has to be some delineation and reason to want to pay up for club membership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back