Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

my friend got that text. I said surely its a scam. The club would have your email already.
Bugger, I replied with my email. Wasn’t thinking.

Bugger, I replied with my email. Wasn’t thinking.

My Mum did the Same before I got home.

Guess just watch out for Spam E-Mail and Phising E-Mails trying to get Info off you

I got an email last week that my package had been sent out but they had forgotten to put in my membership card.

Amateur hour.

Terrible! I think everyone should be getting a membership card so I would contact the club if yours is missing.

Because we can’t use our membership cards anymore to get into games, is there any information available with how the online tickets will work? Also what the benefits are with the change to online tickets?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
So basically there is a QR code on the back of your membership card. Prior to entering the game, scan that on your phone and it'll bring up to your member account on ticketmaster where there will be a digital ticket to scan.

So basically there is a QR code on the back of your membership card. Prior to entering the game, scan that on your phone and it'll bring up to your member account on ticketmaster where there will be a digital ticket to scan.
Does that require a scan each week?
Surely your membership card can be stored on your phone digital wallet, like your banking, loyalty cards/frequent flyers etc

Does that require a scan each week?
Surely your membership card can be stored on your phone digital wallet, like your banking, loyalty cards/frequent flyers etc
Not sure. Maybe from your account you can send the digital membership to your phone wallet.

There was an email a while back stating legends members would have a priority access window to obtain tickets. I assume there’ll be a booking step before the ticket shows in your account.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our packages arrived last week.
Cap, scarf, badge, patch,lanyard, membership card, bumper sticker, social club medallion.
Same. Received mine on Wednesday.

Very impressed with the packaging, and the quality of scarf has vastly improved compared to previous years.

Re: Ticketing.

TICKETING PROCESS FOR MEMBERS

Ticketing for matches with a reduced crowd-capacity will be run on a game-by-game basis.

For example, Round 1 tickets might become available one or two weeks before the game. At that time members will be able to use their membership barcode number(s) to redeem their complimentary ticket(s).

This process is run through the relevant ticketing agency (e.g. Ticketek for MCG games), so at no stage will you need to send any seating requests to the Club directly.

Once details are confirmed by the AFL we will of course communicate further information to members with the specific details and timings for particular games. This will likely be on a round-by-round basis.

MEMBER PRIORITY

Members will have priority access to redeem tickets to Collingwood FC games in Victoria with reduced crowd capacities ahead of the general public.

Club 5 and Legends members will have first-access to tickets, followed by a priority window for all other match-attending members.

As noted above, exact process and timings for these priority windows are yet to be finalised. We will be in touch as soon as possible with specific details.

FINDING YOUR BARCODE NUMBER(S)

As you may have noticed, your membership barcode number is no longer printed on your membership card. This is because AFL ticketing has gone digital for the 2021 season due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Your 2021 membership barcode numbers are linked to your digital membership card.

*Digital membership cards are not available to view yet. We will notify members once they are ready in your account*

Once ready, your digital membership card can be accessed via your MyMagpies account.

Each game will have a unique membership barcode number that you can use to redeem your ticket. This unique barcode number will also be communicated to you via the ticketing email sent prior to the game in question.

To log into MyMagpies you generally require a unique email address in their Collingwood FC account, i.e. multiple members can’t share the same email address to log in.

To be clear, members will only need to redeem tickets for games with a reduced crowd-capacity. Members will not need to undertake this process once games return to full capacity.

Children, dependants, or other members who do not have a unique email address can be linked to another member’s account. For example, children’s accounts can be linked through to a single parent or guardian.

Many members will already be linked to their associated accounts. To switch between linked accounts, follow these steps:

• sign in to the main member’s MyMagpies account;
  • select ‘switch accounts’ from the drop-down menu in the top-right hand corner of the dashboard;
  • select the name/membership number of the account you’d like to view.
To provide a unique email address, or to link accounts, please contact the membership team using the details below.

ADDITIONAL TICKETING INFORMATION

Tickets for groups:
Members will have the opportunity to register for tickets using the barcode numbers of multiple members to ensure that they are all seated together. There will be a 'transaction limit' for this, but we haven't had that cap confirmed just yet. It is generally 6 or 8 tickets per transaction.

General Admission members:
Members with general admission access may be able to upgrade to a higher-quality seat for a discounted cost, like they can for normal games (this is yet to be confirmed by the AFL).

Booking fees:
No Ticketek or Ticketmaster booking fee will be charged for member tickets.

FIXTURE & TIMING CHANGES

Please bear in mind that, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is possible for ticket sales to be delayed or for the fixture to change at late notice.

We will do our best to communicate ticketing information to members at the earliest opportunity, but it’s important to note that last-minute changes may occur.

We appreciate your patience and understanding here.

MEMBERSHIP RESERVED SEATS

If you are an active 2021 reserved seat member, your membership seats are ready to go in your account.

As soon as crowds return to 100% capacity you’ll get to return to the seat you love. Until then, seats will be allocated in line with the physical distancing measures in place.

So Reading that.

Club 5 and Legends pretty much have Gurantee Tickets to the Games and the Other Members I guess be 1st Come 1st Serve Then. Make sure sitting at the Computer when the Tickets 1st Come Out for me Then
If it's anything like the 2018 GF you should be right most weeks. I got tickets to that match as a general admission member. Doesn't seem they'll have a middle category like they do with the grand final ballots either, which might lead to more people trying to get tickets at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back