Resource 2021 Membership

I’ll try and find some time. Seriously, this club is testing me.
Had an email earlier from the club. Seat swapping tomorrow and Tuesday, so expect longer delays.

If it's anything like the 2018 GF you should be right most weeks. I got tickets to that match as a general admission member. Doesn't seem they'll have a middle category like they do with the grand final ballots either, which might lead to more people trying to get tickets at the same time.

That is why I want tickets be on there Pretty Quick espically for Big Games as more people would want Tickets.

Smaller Vic Teams and Interstate Teams games have more of a Chance of Getting a Ticket

Aug 25, 2007
Gladstone Qld
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’ll try and find some time. Seriously, this club is testing me.

Already tested me
Got a email from the club in Oct/Nov to tell me my credit card had expired and to sign in and change new dates
Password didn't work so I reset it and waited no reset password from them 6 more emails about the card 6 more reset requests
Finally I emailed the club not membership and got a phone call Monday 2 weeks ago and they told me they will send a reset password
at the end of the phone call
Up until today no password reset or email from the club so I'm done

(will use my MCC membership when I come down for games)

As TradeDraft says it's a chance for reserved seat holders to change/upgrade their seat. The club only has one window to do this between seasons.

and I guess with Legends Members getting Priority Tickets lot of Fans would want to Upgrade

and I guess with Legends Members getting Priority Tickets lot of Fans would want to Upgrade
I was more thinking of people wanting to upgrade from level 1 to level 3 etc, but with the ticketing info released earlier today some people will also want to upgrade their membership to legends.

Aug 17, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yet to receive my membership pack, but not panicking yet either.

Looked at the email about changing seats (Legends and Club 5's).
No phone number listed on the email to call in order to execute the request.
At least they've stepped away from the online system which only allowed you to move one seat at a time and potentially risked you being separated from family who attended with you if someone took one of the limited seats that had become spare.

Went online and found the Membership number.
Rung it 3 times. Each time "We're experiencing high volume of calls" and then immediately disconnects.
Doesn't even allow for a queue or a call-back system.

The membership function really is poorly run.
I feel sorry for the people who have to work within that department and try and service the members, many of whom have been disgruntled in recent months (years).
They appear hopelessly underfunded or mismanaged or both.

Last edited:
Yet to receive my membership pack, but not panicking yet either.

Looked at the email about changing seats (Legends and Club 5's).
No phone number listed on the email to call in order to execute the request.
At least they've stepped away from the online system which only allowed you to move one seat at a time and potentially risked you being separated from family who attended with you if someone took one of the limited seats that had become spare.

Went online and found the Membership number.
Rung it 3 times. Each time "We're experiencing high volume of calls" and then immediately disconnects.
Doesn't even allow for a queue or a call-back system.

The membership function really is poorly run.
I feel sorry for the people who have to work within that department and try and service the members, many of whom have been digruntled in recent months (years).
They appear hopelessly underfunded or mismanaged or both.
yeah ive called about 7 times, no luck.

My Pack:

oH2rBTi4.jpg large.jpg

Card 2.jpg

Last edited:
I managed to get in the queue 2.30ish. I got much better seats for myself so am happy with that outcome.
I got through about 3:30, then was placed on hold until close to 4pm, they answered and got my seats changed.

Lets see what M29 is like for home seats. Kept my M34 for away and changed my marvel seats to the wing.

Back