Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Card.jpg

I think given there is an option for Club 5 and Legends members to call the club today and tomorrow to discuss changes to reserved seats then membership cards will come after this is done.

Pies_10

Premiership Player
May 29, 2007
Rosebud,Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Baltimore Ravens
I got through about 3:30, then was placed on hold until close to 4pm, they answered and got my seats changed.

Lets see what M29 is like for home seats. Kept my M34 for away and changed my marvel seats to the wing.
You don't have to change do you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell you one thing its impossible to get through to discuss seating arrangements. Time ends 4pm today and all I have got all day is an engaged line.
That was me yesterday until I tried again at around 3ish, got through, on hold got through half an hour later.

Got through in the sense I am now in a line and have an received appreciation for my patience and many apologies from a pre recorded voice. They dont work for me.

That was me yesterday until I tried again at around 3ish, got through, on hold got through half an hour later.
Hope I don't beat your record, 18 minutes and waiting

Tell you one thing its impossible to get through to discuss seating arrangements. Time ends 4pm today and all I have got all day is an engaged line.

Majority of People probably ringing about how can they go to the Footy

Back