Resource 2021 Membership

Doc1763

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I can access the mobile ticket via the email I got, or by logging into my TicketeK Account. I assume that would be the same ticket that would be accessed via the SMS.

I can access the mobile ticket via the email I got, or by logging into my TicketeK Account. I assume that would be the same ticket that would be accessed via the SMS.

Yeah, mate. As long as it's got a barcode you should be fine.

sloth6

Club Legend
Feb 10, 2006
Collingwood
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Could anyone else get an extra ticket on top of the one they get per barcode?

It also wouldn't work when selecting Collingwood Members.

Got P10 - not really happy but at least I get to go.

Looks like there are still some tickets left... thought it would sell out!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am shocked as well there still Tickets for General Admission for Round 1.

I could understand IF there where some Covid 19 Cases around but not when be none for a Few Weeks though.

I would even think of going IF there where some cases happening in the Community

Does anyone know what is happening with our next game, in regards to booking seats?

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Tickets on sale tuesday. We'll know tomorrow. There is hope of a 75% capacity. If that happens, then more members will be able to go. Fingers crossed, otherwise carlton will only give us very small number.

Tickets on sale tuesday. We'll know tomorrow. There is hope of a 75% capacity. If that happens, then more members will be able to go. Fingers crossed, otherwise carlton will only give us very small number.

Well AFL said they want 100% Crowds by Anzac Day though be up the the Goverment wouldn't it?

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chelsea
Carlton vs Collingwood ticketing information

MCC Member On-Sale
Mon 22 Mar, 9am (AEDT)

AFL Gold and Silver Members with Competing Club of Support
Tue 23 Mar, 10am (AEDT)

All remaining AFL members
Tue 23 Mar, 11am (AEDT)

Carlton and Collingwood members
Home Club Priority 1 Pre-Sale: Tue 23 Mar, 1pm (AEDT)
Home Club Priority 2 Pre-Sale: Tue 23 Mar, 3pm (AEDT)
Home Club Priority 3 Pre-Sale: Tue 23 Mar, 5pm (AEDT)
Away Club Pre-Sale: Wed 24 Mar, 10am (AEDT)

General Public On-Sale (if tickets remain)
Wed 24 Mar, 1pm (AEDT)

https://www.afl.com.au/tickets

The information above was found on Ticketek's website.

Vic Park

Senior List
Mar 2, 2009
Abbotsford
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood

MCC Member On-Sale
Mon 22 Mar, 9am (AEDT)

Tue 23 Mar, 10am (AEDT)

Tue 23 Mar, 11am (AEDT)

Wed 24 Mar, 1pm (AEDT)

Thanks for this update. Does anyone know what’s happening with access to the Social Club (and the Legends members reserved seats in level 2 Ponsford)? There’s were a scattering of people sitting there in round 1. Are these seats made available for booking?

Thanks for this update. Does anyone know what’s happening with access to the Social Club (and the Legends members reserved seats in level 2 Ponsford)? There’s were a scattering of people sitting there in round 1. Are these seats made available for booking?

Yep, L2 is available for booking. There's a handful of people within this thread including myself who gained L2 seating against the dogs. The bar behind these seats was open to social club members. There was also a club president function in the neighbouring room.

Vic Park

Senior List
Mar 2, 2009
Abbotsford
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Yep, L2 is available for booking. There's a handful of people within this thread including myself who gained L2 seating against the dogs. The bar behind these seats was open to social club members. There was also a club president function in the neighbouring room.

Thanks. So how to do book L2 Ponsford? There does not appear to be an option to specify or nominate a preferred section on Ticketek. It’s a bit disappointing when you have already purchased reserved seats and not able to access your seats. Is the social club open to members?

Thanks. So how to do book L2 Ponsford? There does not appear to be an option to specify or nominate a preferred section on Ticketek. It’s a bit disappointing when you have already purchased reserved seats and not able to access your seats. Is the social club open to members?

During last Tuesday's Collingwood member ticket window there were several options available eg. L2 goal, L2 wing, ground goal, etc. There was a map that showed where each was. I normally sit close to the fence at ground level in the Ponsford, but thought I'd use this as an opportunity to check out L2. I only had to show my membership card (social club) to gain access to the social club bar. With the MCG divided into zones to restrict movement I imagine there's some limitation on what seating areas can currently use it though.

Oct 4, 2015
The Black & White Lodge
AFL Club
Collingwood

MCC Member On-Sale
Mon 22 Mar, 9am (AEDT)

Tue 23 Mar, 10am (AEDT)

Tue 23 Mar, 11am (AEDT)

Wed 24 Mar, 1pm (AEDT)

Has anyone received an email from the club with these details?

Mike Olotripo

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am still pretty angry that despite paying $950 a season, 18 game legends members are given the same priority as everyone else. It absolutely stinks.

Vic Park

Senior List
Mar 2, 2009
Abbotsford
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
I am still pretty angry that despite paying $950 a season, 18 game legends members are given the same priority as everyone else. It absolutely stinks.

Absolutely agree Mike. Now that crowd capacity has been increased to 75% surely Legends members should have access to their reserved seats and the Social Club. No communication from the club as yet.

What a strange experience getting tickets. First only option was up in Q, so kept trying and finally got tickets and despite entering AFL membership numbers 2 adults, 1 junior, finally got tickets but they read all junior.

Anyway, will use them to go in. Not my problem the system is crazy. Still no charge though.

Has anyone received an email from the club with these details?

Was supposed to be sent yesterday, delayed to today. I assume this is due to a possible increase in capacity.

Legends get priority 1 for home matches, which is better than nothing. The club sort a similar priority for away games, but the AFL couldn’t facilitate it.

Absolutely agree Mike. Now that crowd capacity has been increased to 75% surely Legends members should have access to their reserved seats and the Social Club. No communication from the club as yet.

Reserved seat maybe doable with 75% capacity. Individual fans weren’t spaced from each other in R1, instead they sort to distance by having the middle of each bay empty and groups of ransoms at each end. Social club maybe harder as they’ll still want to keep fans within zones at the ground.

Personally I’m just happy at being able to attend matches this year. Sure it may not be in our allocated seats, but it’s a hell of a lot better than being locked out.

Vic Park

Senior List
Mar 2, 2009
Abbotsford
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
We are all very happy to be attending matches however the COVID Safe arrangements are largely performative. No mask wearing, no social distancing at food and drinks outlets, entrance gates etc. The AFL needs to advocate more strongly for change.

Mike Olotripo

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Legends get priority 1 for home matches, which is better than nothing. The club sort a similar priority for away games, but the AFL couldn’t facilitate it.

The club "trying" is actually not good enough. Do not send out statements in January saying that legends members will definitely have priority ticketing even to away games and then say "we tried but the AFL wouldn't give us that".

This is the sort of spin the club has been putting out to fans for years and it is really another kick in the guts considering the vast majority paid for their 2020 membership in the form of a donation to the club.

Back