Resource 2021 Membership

Not even able to register on their website. I believe you just click the QR link on the app. Shouldn't need to register with Service Victoria.
I hit a QR code recently and it asked me to download the Services Victoria App. I did this, scanned the code and filled in my details. The next time I started the app it asked me to login and sent a secure code to me email. The complete details are a bit fuzzy, but it recognised my email and usual password, so I assume I registered at some time.

Matttoooooo

Draftee
Feb 2, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
Click on the chat thing in the bottom right hand corner of the Services Victoria app.... and you can register from there. Easier than doing it at the ground I’d say!

Click on the chat thing in the bottom right hand corner of the Services Victoria app.... and you can register from there. Easier than doing it at the ground I’d say!

Does it just do the Detail without you Putting it in?

What a pain.

This all seems pointless and time consuming.
Thought the whole point of e-tickets and booking was so they knew who was attending. This seems to achieve the same as QR code check ins. Why double up.

Thought the whole point of e-tickets and booking was so they knew who was attending. This seems to achieve the same as QR code check ins. Why double up.

That what I thought. Should not have to Register Twice.

There is a Good Chance this will cause Confusion and People will find it Longer to get in to the Crowd and might even miss some of the Game

Oct 4, 2015
The Black & White Lodge
AFL Club
Collingwood
It will fall below of that.

They're saying between 55-60k for tomorrow night

Thursday night doesn’t help... if I didn’t have work early the next day, I probably would have booked a seat to the game. Oh well. Let’s hope the pies decide to show up to work tomorrow night!Unlike last Friday...

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Thursday night doesn’t help... if I didn’t have work early the next day, I probably would have booked a seat to the game. Oh well. Let’s hope the pies decide to show up to work tomorrow night!Unlike last Friday...

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Yeah, its not ideal for kids either.

But looks like only Level 4 is left, so I think it should be still quite decent.

Correct, and mine is set up for finger print recognition so no need to login with email address and password.

And here's an example of what you'll see.
I don't see the chat thing nor what you posted.

Don't like give access to photos videos etc. What a pain.

I put a notice in the game day thread on this just in case anyone going to the game misses this thread.

I don't see the chat thing nor what you posted.

Don't like give access to photos videos etc. What a pain.

I put a notice in the game day thread on this just in case anyone going to the game misses this thread.
My bad:
20210325_135928.jpg

For the AFL members with Collingwood support. Is there likely to be guest passes allowed with the new increased crowd capacity?
EDIT: My son had already got them for us so my bad.

Last edited:
Back