Resource 2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

I was in a “there are no tickets available for this membership number” loop until I got out and came in again. Then had no dramas. Wanted my CC details even though there was no cost and I was already logged in to the app though..... bizarre

Haven't heard anything yet from the club about ticketing for this week's game against GWS.

MCC members
Tue 6 Apr, 9am (AEDT)

AFL members
Tue 6 Apr, 10am (AEDT)

Collingwood members
Tue 6 Apr, 1pm (AEDT)

Current information was found on Ticketek's website.

Won't be hard to get a Ticket to this Game

It appears that others have clued into accessing the ticketek site 5 minutes early. I had to cycle through the online wait screen about a dozen times before I could get access today. In previous weeks trying 5 minutes early got me instant access.

It appears that others have clued into accessing the ticketek site 5 minutes early. I had to cycle through the online wait screen about a dozen times before I could get access today. In previous weeks trying 5 minutes early got me instant access.

So no email from the club advising about the redeeming members tickets window. I just happened to check the Ticketek website so very fortuitous. It’s all a bit haphazard. Does anyone known when Legends members will have access to their reserved seats?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So no email from the club advising about the redeeming members tickets window. I just happened to check the Ticketek website so very fortuitous. It’s all a bit haphazard. Does anyone known when Legends members will have access to their reserved seats?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Got mine sent thru SMS

I took your advice and it worked.

Got in at 1:01pm.

I went for the Priority 2 window so that I could go with family. Still tons of Level 2 seats available to be redeemed. I wonder if that's because this is just a lower demand game or because people didn't realise tickets were released today? The only reason I knew was because PonsfordMagpie posted it here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

L2 Goal :) haven't had it this good in a long while
Appreciate some Help in buying tix . I used the redeem link from email and was able to get through to actually choosing seats but then there is no further option to actually book/redeem seats ...only option is to go back to event details which is the very start of the process ... did anyone else have this issue ?

Appreciate some Help in buying tix . I used the redeem link from email and was able to get through to actually choosing seats but then there is no further option to actually book/redeem seats ...only option is to go back to event details which is the very start of the process ... did anyone else have this issue ?
Yes I did! I just closed the page and reopened ticketek and it came up with the green next button at the bottom :)

Contact the club to ask them to send you replacements

Okay Problem is I need by Saturday for the VFL.

I keep Looking at Home Tonight but I just can't Remember where I put them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back