2021 Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

Details have come out today re: 2021 Membership.

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 1.22.58 pm.png

Few noticeable points:

1. Pricing seems to be the same as do entitlements - the worry from the survey earlier in the year was unfounded in the end. Don't really see any changes there at all.

2. No more membership cards and lanyards seemingly. Fully mobile memberships from next season onwards. Will miss the annual ritual of selecting someone for the back of the card a little. Membership pack now includes:

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 1.26.24 pm.png

Interesting to note that the Gabba looks like it might have changed its section numbers. Just looking at this map attached to the membership details and a new numbering system seems to have been brought in.

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 1.30.20 pm.png

Hate how we have to use the vouchers we get with the pack to purchase a member scarf and lanyard. I use both every year so just a little bit peeved. Would prefer to use the voucher on other items but oh well.

The growth of our game are coming from kids. This seems like a smart choice to me.

The kids aren't paying the membership fees, the adults are. Plenty of other ways to market to kids compared to an odd slogan and annoying typography.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20% off is welcomed. Especially since we’re probably picking up another seat for my daughter next year. After 3 years of having her on my lap it’s getting awfully cramped, especially with the constant “I’m hungry, I want <insert random snack out of the cooler bag in the backpack directly underfoot>” that happens immediately after the first bounce.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back