Strategy 2021 Mid-pricer madness

How many midpricers is the correct number for SC 2021?

• All of my starting 18 only

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • N + 1

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Only a couple - I am not much fun at parties and think The Big Bang Theory is funny

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've seen too much of him to actually pick him
Weak :p - BO written all over him this season!

FWIW - I've gone with Dow over both Impey and Daniher. I can only have 1 of those 3.
I've got enough mid-pricers though :straining:
9 all up between $200K and $500K

Weak :p - BO written all over him this season!

FWIW - I've gone with Dow over both Impey and Daniher. I can only have 1 of those 3.
I've got enough mid-pricers though :straining:
9 all up between $200K and $500K

Considering he's the one I don't have,no doubt he'll go huge

I still have no idea if hes good or not. Had the most pressure acts for Carlton against the Saints but only 1 tackle. Great in the praccy, average against the Saints. Had a strong preseason it seems.
he’s a potato. but he’s a 200k potato with solid JS...will be a slow burn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cant believe how many people have picked Dow in there team seriously hes only going to score 30 to 40
I had him in my team for weeks. Only got cold feet in the 24 hours before kick off.

I was cursing myself at halftime, but patting myself on the back by the end of the game.

So this is how my team ended rd1. Rowell obviously an issue, probably becomes Dusty. Green and Daniher the weak links. Got enough to turn Green into Walsh but it's also tempting to play with a little more madness and bring Markov in. Daniher can sit on the bench until he has a big one and makes some money.

All things considered though, it could have been worse.

SC-rd1-2021.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back