List Mgmt. 2021 Mid-Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we'll focus on the kids overlooked in last years draft and we'll likely take "best available" regardless of the position they play. Be nice if they great pace and fit an area of greater need but I doubt we'll be seeing them in the seniors this year anyway so not super important.

I think we'll focus on the kids overlooked in last years draft and we'll likely take "best available" regardless of the position they play. Be nice if they great pace and fit an area of greater need but I doubt we'll be seeing them in the seniors this year anyway so not super important.

Nobel Played very Quickly.

Not a Guarantee we go Kids

Stengle second chance? adds an indigenous bloke for the team which we need more of! and a small forward.

Love to give Stengle a go if he is up too it ? not because he is indigenous or to fill a quota, have not seen much of him, get best available, be they indigenous, white, black, pink. mixed colour. etc,etc, lets be inclusive for the right reasons

Nobel Played very Quickly.

Not a Guarantee we go Kids

No guarantees either way Dave but we had a different list profile when we drafted Noble. We added a lot of kids last year and they should all be ahead of anyone we take mid-season. Injuries can change that pretty quickly over the next 6 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd take a flier on Stengle. He's still young, and has some x-factor about him.

If at all possible I'd love for us to nab Tyler Keitel. Dominant WAFL key forward, this year averaging 15 disposals, 6 marks and 5 goals a game. Have been keen on him for years, but he might just be comfortable at WAFL level.

Seriously it’s a key forward or don’t bother, are you guys looking at our current side? Geez if he’s not 6’5 or above and a goal kicker just pass.

Seriously it’s a key forward or don’t bother, are you guys looking at our current side? Geez if he’s not 6’5 or above and a goal kicker just pass.

Could use someone who can actually win a Clarence

Don't laugh...but I would look at Corey gault...28 and ripping it by all reports ...

There was another ex Collingwood player never played a game but racks up heaps of possessions in the WAFL gets spoken about every draft.. Knightmare help me out please...you speak about him regularly
That would be Jye Bolton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back